John Travolta quotes
“I try to regret just enough to learn, so I don't do something again.”
“All cowboys ain't dumb. Some of them got smarts real good, like me.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
- Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
- Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Lies, deceit, mixed messages... this is turning into a real marriage.”
“The miles will fly and your children won't cry, if you play car bingo.”
“I love being regarded as a sex symbol, but I can't take it too seriously.”
“It's kinda like masturbation without the payoff.”
“Get home before your mother shoots you.”
“- John Gotti: Why don't you get some ice cream, pizza or something?
- Peter: I don't like ice cream.
- John Gotti: Get fudge sticks, you love fudge sticks, get that.
- Frankie: I don't like pizza either.
- John Gotti: How about the movies? You like, you like- what's the movie you like so much? About spaghetti, meatballs or something. Go see that.”
“- Fast Freddie: Who are all these people trying to kill you?
- Chili Palmer: I don't know. I'm in the music business now. It could be anybody.”
“I'm going to tell you something really outrageous. I'm going to tell you the truth.”
“- James Ubriacco: Mike, what do you think of this suit?
- Mikey Ubriacco: You look like my principal.”
“Next time you come to my house to kill me, make sure I'm home first!”
“Trials are a corruption of the entire process and only fools who have something to prove end up ensnared in them. Now when I say prove, I don't mean about the case, I mean about themselves.”
“- Mollie: I was artificially inseminated.
- James: Are you a lesbo?”
“- Jack Terry: Jesus, that's terrible.
- Mixer: That's a terrible scream. Jack, what cat did you have to strangle to get that?
- Jack Terry: The one you hired. That's her scream.”
“I'm not an old-fashioned romantic. I believe in love and marriage, but not necessarily with the same person.”