“You are probably wondering why I keep appearing in your memories, John. It is because I have inserted myself into them.”
talking to John Murdoch
“- Picard: Data, what's the last thing you remember?
- Data: [singing] His nose should pant, and his lip should curl...
- Picard: From the mission.”
“- Ed: Do you own a video camera?
- Renee Madison: No. Fred hates them.
- Fred Madison: I like to remember things my own way.
- Ed: What do you mean by that?
- Fred Madison: How I remembered them. Not necessarily the way they happened.”
“- Du Quois: This is Chevalier, Montage, Detente, Avant Garde, and Deja Vu.
- Deja Vu: Haven't we met before monsieur?
- Nick Rivers: I don't think so.”