“You are probably wondering why I keep appearing in your memories, John. It is because I have inserted myself into them.”
talking to John Murdoch
“- Picard: Data, what's the last thing you remember?
- Data: [singing] His nose should pant, and his lip should curl...
- Picard: From the mission.”
“- Ed: Do you own a video camera?
- Renee Madison: No. Fred hates them.
- Fred Madison: I like to remember things my own way.
- Ed: What do you mean by that?
- Fred Madison: How I remembered them. Not necessarily the way they happened.”
“There is no fence nor hedge around time that is gone. You can go back and have what you like of it, if you can remember. So I can close my eyes on my valley as it is today, and it is gone, and I see it as it was when I was a boy.”