Kiefer Sutherland quotes
“- Vanessa Lutz: So, what you think? It's ok do all sorts of bad stuff to me now?
- Bob Wolverton: Well, that's an open ended discussion Vanessa dealing with deep philosophical ramifications, something you can hardly grasp. In fact take it from me, a professional, Vanessa you're an absolute fucking moron!”
“- The Caller: You'd shoot me if you had the chance, wouldn't you?
- Stu: With a big fucking smile on my face.
- The Caller: There's the spirit.”
“- Athos: I knew a young man once, a Count, who feared he would never fall in love. One day, he met a woman. This woman was more than beautiful. She was intoxicating, mysterious, everything he'd ever dreamed of. He felt his heart would burst if he couldn't have her.
- D'Artagnan: What happened?
- Athos: The poor idiot married her.
- D'Artagnan:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Vanessa Lutz: Are you the guy who's been killing all them girls on the freeway, Bob? Why are you killing all them girls, Bob?
- Bob Wolverton: 'Cause I have absolutely reached my fucking limit with people like you, Vanessa.
- Vanessa Lutz: What kinda people am I supposed to be?
- Bob Wolverton: The alcoholics, the drug addicts, the fathers who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's your call, stubby.”
“- Stu: So you're an actor?
- The Caller: Yes, one of your pathetic failed ones. You don't have to come find me and ruin me, I can't get work as it is. I've done some off-Broadway, some off-Manhattan, but that dried up. Now I wait tables, clean toilets, anything I can to make the rent. I'm a walking cliché.”
“You are probably wondering why I keep appearing in your memories, John. It is because I have inserted myself into them.”
“- Yen Sun: I know what you've come to do. You've come to lay with me and cut me into tiny pieces. You're the bandit that eats children and old people.
- Josiah Gordon 'Doc' Scurlock: I eat meat and potatoes.”
“We have naked people giving us free food!”
“Philosophy failed. Religion failed. Now it's up to the physical sciences.”
“- Huey Walker: You know, Buckner, if it hadn't've been for you, I'd be in a warm cell right now.
- John Buckner: Yeah, being beaten by a nice, warm, rubber hose.”
“TV seems to bring out the worst in people.”
“- Porthos: Athos, you cannot fight this boy.
- Athos: Why not?
- Porthos: I'm fighting him.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 1 o'clock.
- Aramis: I have a duel with him too.
- D'Artagnan: Not until 2 o'clock.”
“If you have to ask, you're not ready to know yet.”
“Remember John, never talk to strangers!”
“I loved '24', but I didn't think anyone else would. I had absolutely no idea.”
“- Coach Heart: You boys aren't working at the pool this summer?
- Scott: No, we're going on the road. That's what hippies do ya' know.”
“- Porthos: For a chase, the Cardinal recommends his excellent '24 Cabernet. You can't have any, you're too young.
- Athos: Take the reins, boy.”
“- Robert Doob: What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
- Karen McCann: You broke into my house with the intent to do me bodily harm. The law says I have the right to protect myself.”