“Total Recall” quotes(1990)
Plot – In 2084 Doug Quaid wants to go to Mars. To go there there are scheduled flights and companies like 'Recall', which can implant in its customers' minds the memories of the holidays spent on the Red Planet. When Doug visits Recall's scientists, they discover something wrong in his head: Doug, in fact, has really travelled to Mars as a secret agent and his current life as a worker is nothing but a false memory.
All actors – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rachel Ticotin, Sharon Stone, Ronny Cox, Michael Ironside, Marshall Bell, Mel Johnson Jr., Michael Champion, Roy Brocksmith, Ray Baker, Rosemary Dunsmore, David Knell, Alexia Robinson, Dean Norris, Mark Carlton, Debbie Lee Carrington, Lycia Naff, Robert Costanzo, Michael LaGuardia, Priscilla Allen, Ken Strausbaugh, Marc Alaimo, Michael Gregory, Ken Gildin, Mickey Jones, Parker Whitman, Ellen Gollas, Gloria Dorson, Erika Carlsson, Benny Corral, Bob Tzudiker, Erik Cord, Frank Kopyc, Chuck Sloan, Dave Nicolson, Paula McClure, Rebecca Ruth, Milt Tarver, Roger Cudney, Monica Steuer, Sasha Rionda, Linda Howell, Robert Picardo, Kamala Lopez, Morgan Lofting, Patti Attar, Bob Bergen, Joe Unger, Karlyn Michelson, Andy Armstrong, Allan Graf, Peter Kent, Joel Kramer, Bennie Mooreshow all
“Total Recall” Quotes 26 quotes
“We're having you fixed. You're gonna be respectful, compliant, and appreciative... the way a woman should be.”
“- Bob McClane: What is it that is exactly the same about every single vacation you have ever taken?
- Douglas Quaid: I give up.
- Bob McClane: You! You're the same. No matter where you go, there you are. It's always the same old you. Let me suggest that you take a vacation from yourself. I know it sounds wild. It is the latest thing in travel....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Baby, you make me wish I had three hands.”
“- Kuato: What do you want, Mr. Quaid?
- Douglas Quaid: The same as you; to remember.”
“- Vilos Cohaagen: Kuato wants what's in Quaid's head, and he might be able to get it because they say he's psychic; and I have a plan to keep this from happening. Do you think you could play along?
- Richter: Yes, sir.
- Vilos Cohaagen: Great, because otherwise, I'll erase your ass!”
- Douglas Quaid: Ever heard of rekall? They sell those fake memories.
- Harry: Oh, "rekall, rekall, rekall." You thinking of going there?
- Douglas Quaid: I don't know, maybe.
- Harry: Well, don't. A friend of mine tried one their "special offers", nearly got himself lobotomized.
“Relax. You'll live longer.”
“- Vilos Cohaagen: Richter, you know why I'm such a happy person?
- Richter: No, sir.
- Vilos Cohaagen: Because I have one of the greatest jobs in the solar system.”
“You know how much I hate this fucking planet!”
“That was your wife? What a bitch!”
“Consider that a divorce.”
“- Douglas Quaid: All right, let's say you're telling the truth and this is all a dream. I could pull this trigger and it won't matter.
- Dr. Edgemar: It won't make the slightest difference to me Doug, but the consequences to you will be devastating. In your mind, I'll be dead, and with no one to guide you out, you'll be stuck here in permanent...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The Martians love Kuato. They think he's fucking George Washington.”
“You ever fuck a mutant?”
“You got a lot of nerve showing your face around here, Hauser.”
“You are what you do. A man is defined by his actions, not his memory.”
“If I am not me, then who the hell am I?”
“Sorry for all of the shit I've put you through, but hey, what are friends are for?”