Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes
“Strength does not from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
“You go back to the gym and you just do it again and again until you get it right.”
“I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?'”
“You can be anything you want... if you are willing to pay the price for it...”
“There is room at the top, but for those with the will.”
“Money doesn't make you happy. I have $50 million, but I was just as happy as when I had $48 million.”
“- Mall Santa: That'll be three hundred.
- Howard Langston: Dollars?
- Mall Santa: No, chocolate kisses; yes, dollars!
- Howard Langston: I can't believe this, whatever happened to your lofty ideas huh? I though you're doing all this for the kids.
- Mall Santa: Well sure, but I don't see why we can't pick up a little loose change in the process.”
“I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!”
“- Mongol General: We won again! This is good, but what is best in life?
- Mongol: The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.
- Mongol General: Wrong! Conan! What is best in life?
- Conan: To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.
- Mongol General: That is...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Uplink underground, uplink underground. If you say that one more time, I'll uplink your ass, and you'll be underground!”
- John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative" or some shit like that. You say "no problemo". And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me". And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby".
- The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
“There's just more to it than picking the right color. It's the texture, the weight of the material. One wrong choice, it can destroy the look of the entire room. There was this one customer that came to me, he wanted solid colored drapes in a little girl's room. I said 'Don't do it.' - You need butterflies, polka dots, balloons.”
“Soviet method is more economical.”
“Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.”
“- Bob McClane: What is it that is exactly the same about every single vacation you have ever taken?
- Douglas Quaid: I give up.
- Bob McClane: You! You're the same. No matter where you go, there you are. It's always the same old you. Let me suggest that you take a vacation from yourself. I know it sounds wild. It is the latest thing in travel....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Based on your pupil dilation, skin temperature, and motor functions, I calculate an 83% probability that you will not pull the trigger.”
“I'm going to ask a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.”
“- Kimble: This is your new class mascot.
- Boy: What happened to your dog?
- Kimble: This is not a dog. This is a ferret.”
“- Art Ridzik: Captain Danko, congratulations. You are now the proud owner of the most powerful handgun in the world.
- Ivan Danko: Soviet Patparine, nine-point-two milimeter, is world's most powerful handgun.
- Art Ridzik: Oh, come on, everybody knows the .44 Magnum is the big boy on the block. Why do you think Dirty Harry uses it?
- Ivan Danko:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Red Sonja: No man may have me, unless he's beaten me in a fair fight.
- Kalidor: So, the only man that can have you, is one who's trying to kill you. That's logic. If you yield only to a conqueror, then prepared to be conquered... Little Sonja...
- Red Sonja: Don't be a fool, I don't want to kill you.”
“- Julius Benedict: You have no respect for logic.
- Vincent Benedict: But he's got an axe!”
“- Maggie Vogel: You spent two weeks out there looking for me?
- Wade Vogel: Yeah, I made a promise to your mother to ever protect you.
- Maggie Vogel: Yeah, but what about you guys? What if I hurt you?
- Wade Vogel: Don't worry. Caroline and David know the precautions.
- Maggie Vogel: You shouldn't have brought me back.”