“Dream a Little Dream” quotes(1989)
Plot – Bobby is a nerd and has a crush on Lainie, while Coleman is working on an experiment that makes dreams come true. Accidentally, Coleman finds himself in Bobby’s body, while his wife’s mind replace Lainie’s one. Coleman has to fix Bobby’s life to go back to normality.
All actors – Jason Robards, Corey Feldman, Piper Laurie, Meredith Salenger, Harry Dean Stanton, Corey Haim, Susan Blakely, William McNamara, Matt Adler, Victoria Jackson, Alex Rocco, Ria Paviashow all
“Dream a Little Dream” Quotes 5 quotes
“- Dinger: No, no keep going. Now, gimme more than that.
- Bobby Keller: I'm flunking every grade in school.
- Dinger: Marvelous, so am I.
- Bobby Keller: Penniless.
- Dinger: Gimme something better than that.
- Bobby Keller: Okay, uh... my parents don't even talk to me.
- Dinger: Yeah, well at least your mom didn't run over your leg in her Volvo...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why am I running? I have a broken leg.”
Every girl wants me. I should be in Hawaii drinking a piña colada, looking at some Hawaii chick: “Hello, honey”.
“Thank you for a frightening, confusing, strange and dangerous time. What more could a girl ask for?”