Date quotes277 date quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tommy Djilas: Mayor Shinn, your honor, your daughter and I have been going steady behind your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: What?
- Tommy Djilas: We'd rather be doing it in front of your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: Doing what?
- Tommy Djilas: Well...
- Mayor George Shinn: Never mind!”
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I made a conscious decision not to date actors.”
“- Eddie Brock: Hey, you know what... You know what night it is tonight, right?
- Anne Weying: Date night.
- Eddie Brock: Mmm-hmm. So, I will pick you up around, uh, 6:00. And please do not forget your helmet.
- Anne Weying: Oh, I'm glad that you like it, 'cause I plan on wearing it at our wedding.
- Eddie Brock: That's hot.”
“- Lieutenant Fergus Falls: There are better ways to find out what a woman knows.
- Sergeant Orono: Dinner and a movie, lie to her, say you love her...”
“- Karkaroff's Aide: May I have your arm?
- Parvati Patil: Arm, leg, I'm yours.”
- Sam Baldwin: What is "tiramisu"?
- Jay: You'll find out.
- Sam Baldwin: Well, what is it?
- Jay: You'll see!
- Sam Baldwin: Some woman is gonna want me to do it to her and I'm not gonna know what it is!
“- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: It's a championship Laker watch.
- Cindy Mae: Oh, are you a Laker?
- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: I used to date one - only thing I have to remember him by.”
- Elliot Moore: Do you remember our first date? You were so quiet.
- Alma Moore: You bought me the mood ring.
- Elliot Moore: It turned purple when you wore it.
- Alma Moore: Then you said "that means you're in love".
- Elliot Moore: Got you to talk, didn't it?
- Alma Moore: But then we checked the little paper chart and it turned out that it... (continue)(continue reading)
“Look, I can't go out with you, because... because... because I'm a lesbian.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“- Cosmic Cosmo: Hey, what's your name?
- Judy Jetson: J-J-Judy.
- Cosmic Cosmo: Well, J-J-Judy. We've got a date Friday night.”
“We've been out one time. She's a nice girl, I'm a nice guy, we had fun, and I must tell you nothing is doomed.”
“Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn’t take Lorraine out, that he’d melt my brain.”
“There's only one world, the real world, and in that world if a man takes a woman out on a friday night in her hooker heels and she can't bring her homegirl, he tryin' to get some booty.”
“- Mike Waters: You're the only one I can ask, you know that Walt! Please! I'll owe you a date, how about that? I'll owe you a date. Please.
- Walt: Oh God, tears crying, hold on. Here you go.”