Date quotes281 date quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment cause when I ask you out, there's not gonna be any turning back for me. I'm not gonna date anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not gonna love anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not gonna really care about anything else for the rest of my life. I'm waiting for the right moment, Abby 'cause when...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tommy Djilas: Mayor Shinn, your honor, your daughter and I have been going steady behind your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: What?
- Tommy Djilas: We'd rather be doing it in front of your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: Doing what?
- Tommy Djilas: Well...
- Mayor George Shinn: Never mind!”
“- Thornton Melon: How 'bout tomorrow night?
- Dr. Diane Turner: I have class then, too.
- Thornton Melon: I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
- Dr. Diane Turner: [laughs] Alright. Maybe I will.”
“- Pete Komisky: Okay, Thursday?
- Natalie Cook: [excited] My favorite day!
- Pete Komisky: Great. I'm gonna tickets.
- Natalie Cook: [still excited] I love tickets!
- Alex Munday: [over Walkie-Talkie] Whadda'ya know. A guy who speaks Natalie.”
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I’d rather be dating the blind. You know you could let the house go. You could let yourself go. A good-looking blind woman doesn’t even know you’re not good enough for her.”
“Natasha Romanoff-Did you do anything fun Saturday night?
Steve Rogers-Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so no, not really.
Natasha Romanoff-You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes.
Steve Rogers-That's why I don't ask.
Natasha Romanoff-Too shy, or too scared?
Steve Rogers-Too busy!”
“- Charlie: Are you having a good time?
- Sam: Not really, how about you?
- Charlie: I don't know. It's my first date, I don't have much to compare it to.”
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I made a conscious decision not to date actors.”
“- Eddie Brock: Hey, you know what... You know what night it is tonight, right?
- Anne Weying: Date night.
- Eddie Brock: Mmm-hmm. So, I will pick you up around, uh, 6:00. And please do not forget your helmet.
- Anne Weying: Oh, I'm glad that you like it, 'cause I plan on wearing it at our wedding.
- Eddie Brock: That's hot.”
“- Lieutenant Fergus Falls: There are better ways to find out what a woman knows.
- Sergeant Orono: Dinner and a movie, lie to her, say you love her...”
“- Karkaroff's Aide: May I have your arm?
- Parvati Patil: Arm, leg, I'm yours.”
- Sam Baldwin: What is "tiramisu"?
- Jay: You'll find out.
- Sam Baldwin: Well, what is it?
- Jay: You'll see!
- Sam Baldwin: Some woman is gonna want me to do it to her and I'm not gonna know what it is!
“- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: It's a championship Laker watch.
- Cindy Mae: Oh, are you a Laker?
- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: I used to date one - only thing I have to remember him by.”
- Elliot Moore: Do you remember our first date? You were so quiet.
- Alma Moore: You bought me the mood ring.
- Elliot Moore: It turned purple when you wore it.
- Alma Moore: Then you said "that means you're in love".
- Elliot Moore: Got you to talk, didn't it?
- Alma Moore: But then we checked the little paper chart and it turned out that it... (continue)(continue reading)
“Look, I can't go out with you, because... because... because I'm a lesbian.”