Date quotes279 date quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tommy Djilas: Mayor Shinn, your honor, your daughter and I have been going steady behind your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: What?
- Tommy Djilas: We'd rather be doing it in front of your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: Doing what?
- Tommy Djilas: Well...
- Mayor George Shinn: Never mind!”
“- Pete Komisky: Okay, Thursday?
- Natalie Cook: [excited] My favorite day!
- Pete Komisky: Great. I'm gonna tickets.
- Natalie Cook: [still excited] I love tickets!
- Alex Munday: [over Walkie-Talkie] Whadda'ya know. A guy who speaks Natalie.”
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Abby, I'm waiting for the right moment cause when I ask you out, there's not gonna be any turning back for me. I'm not gonna date anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not gonna love anybody else for the rest of my life. I'm not gonna really care about anything else for the rest of my life. I'm waiting for the right moment, Abby 'cause when...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Charlie: Are you having a good time?
- Sam: Not really, how about you?
- Charlie: I don't know. It's my first date, I don't have much to compare it to.”
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I made a conscious decision not to date actors.”
“- Eddie Brock: Hey, you know what... You know what night it is tonight, right?
- Anne Weying: Date night.
- Eddie Brock: Mmm-hmm. So, I will pick you up around, uh, 6:00. And please do not forget your helmet.
- Anne Weying: Oh, I'm glad that you like it, 'cause I plan on wearing it at our wedding.
- Eddie Brock: That's hot.”
“- Lieutenant Fergus Falls: There are better ways to find out what a woman knows.
- Sergeant Orono: Dinner and a movie, lie to her, say you love her...”
“- Karkaroff's Aide: May I have your arm?
- Parvati Patil: Arm, leg, I'm yours.”
- Sam Baldwin: What is "tiramisu"?
- Jay: You'll find out.
- Sam Baldwin: Well, what is it?
- Jay: You'll see!
- Sam Baldwin: Some woman is gonna want me to do it to her and I'm not gonna know what it is!
“- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: It's a championship Laker watch.
- Cindy Mae: Oh, are you a Laker?
- Irwin 'Fletch' Fletcher: I used to date one - only thing I have to remember him by.”
- Elliot Moore: Do you remember our first date? You were so quiet.
- Alma Moore: You bought me the mood ring.
- Elliot Moore: It turned purple when you wore it.
- Alma Moore: Then you said "that means you're in love".
- Elliot Moore: Got you to talk, didn't it?
- Alma Moore: But then we checked the little paper chart and it turned out that it... (continue)(continue reading)
“Look, I can't go out with you, because... because... because I'm a lesbian.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“- Cosmic Cosmo: Hey, what's your name?
- Judy Jetson: J-J-Judy.
- Cosmic Cosmo: Well, J-J-Judy. We've got a date Friday night.”
“We've been out one time. She's a nice girl, I'm a nice guy, we had fun, and I must tell you nothing is doomed.”
“Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn’t take Lorraine out, that he’d melt my brain.”