Laughing quotes149 laughing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It'll keep you alive for another 10 years if you get yourself a laugh once a day.”
“I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me to be the most civilized music in the world.”
“Stop laughing at me!”
“- Thornton Melon: How 'bout tomorrow night?
- Dr. Diane Turner: I have class then, too.
- Thornton Melon: I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
- Dr. Diane Turner: [laughs] Alright. Maybe I will.”
- Loretta Lynn: Shoot, we've been driving so much, I don't know where I am half the time. But it's fun. We sing, and talk, and Doo - that's my husband - he'll get to acting horny.
- Speedy West: What!
- Loretta Lynn: And the more I laugh, the hornier he gets, and then he'll say, "Loretta, spread me up another one of them baloney sandwiches"!
“There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.”
“- Klaus: Ho ho ho!
- Jesper: Wait, wait, wait. Time out. Really? THAT'S how you laugh?”
“I laughed nervously which soothed me.”
“Making people laugh was automatic.”