Corey Feldman quotes
“- Vern: What am I supposed to do, think of everything? I brought the comb!
- Teddy: Oh, great! You brought the comb! What did you bring a comb for? You don't even have any hair!”
“- Milo: I know who you are. You're Teddy Duchamp. Your dad's a looney. A looney up in the nuthouse in Togus. He took your ear and he put it to a stove and burnt it off.
- Teddy: My father stormed the beach at Normandy.
- Milo: He's crazier than a shithouse rat. No wonder you're acting the way you are with a looney for a father.”
“- Alan Frog: Aaaaaah! Flies!
- Edgar Frog: We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns. Come on.”
“- Dinger: No, no keep going. Now, gimme more than that.
- Bobby Keller: I'm flunking every grade in school.
- Dinger: Marvelous, so am I.
- Bobby Keller: Penniless.
- Dinger: Gimme something better than that.
- Bobby Keller: Okay, uh... my parents don't even talk to me.
- Dinger: Yeah, well at least your mom didn't run over your leg in her Volvo...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edgar Frog: Listen, just so you know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I'll stake you without even thinking twice about it!
- Sam Emerson: Chill out, Edgar.”
“- Chris: How do you know if a Frenchman has been in your backyard?
- Teddy: Hey, I'm French, okay?
- Chris: Your garbage cans are empty and your dog's pregnant.
- Teddy: Didn't I just say I was French?”
“- Edgar Frog: You think you really know what's happening here, don't you? Well, I'll tell you something, you don't know shit, buddy.
- Alan Frog: Yeah? You think we just work at a comic book store for our folks, huh?
- Sam Emerson: Actually, I thought it was a bakery.
- Edgar Frog: This is just a cover; we're dedicated to a higher purpose. We're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“To live in fear is not to live at all.”
“- Edgar Frog: Come on Sam, let's get out of here. Burn rubber!
[the car accelerates, almost driving over a cliff]
- Edgar Frog: Christ!
- Sam Emerson: Burn rubber does not mean warp speed!”
“- Teddy: This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth, and I'll only be young once!
- Chris: Yeah, but you're gonna be stupid for the rest of your life.”
“- Chris: You four-eyed pile of shit!
- Teddy: A pile of shit has a thousand eyes.”
- Gordie: Does the word "retarded" mean anything to you?
- Teddy: Gordie, go get the food, you morphodite.
- Gordie: Don't call me any of your mother's pet names.
“- Teddy: Boy, you don't know nothing! Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.
- Vern: Yeah, maybe you're right. It'd be a good fight, though.”
“If you give me a head start I can beat you.”
“Could you take the car out of neutral? We just got passed by a street sweeper.”
“- Stef: You know, your voice is kind of nice when your mouth isn't screwing it up.
- Mouth: Yeah and you looks are kind of pretty. When your face isn't screwing it up.”
“If we die here in the past, does that mean that we don't get born in the future?”