Accident quotes192 accident quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“For those of you who may not know, this is the final resting place for six members of the 1970 Thundering Herd. The plane crash that took their lives was so severe, so absolute, that their bodies were unable to be identified. So they were buried here. Together. Six players. Six teammates. Six Sons of Marshall.”
“Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather, it's a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan.”
“- Emily Walters: It's always a lot of fun to be told one is just blindly stumbling their way through life.
- Donald Horner: Well, you know, stumbling has its benefits. You stumbled my way, after all.”
“- Josh: Is that woman choking?
- Natalie: No, she's just being dramatic. I choke all the time.”
“- Christina: [Reading] Follow the yellow brick road? Huh! I'm following the yellow brick road... following the yellow brick...
- Christina: [Comes across a picture of a dog with a hole in its mouth, she gasps] Muffy! You look like my old doggy Muffy! What's in your mouth? What's in your mouth?
- Christina: What have you got in there?
- Man in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That's the problem with old men. You can kick 'em down the stairs, and say it's an accident, but you can't just shoot 'em.”
“- Det. John Mackey: And what if it wasn't an accident?
- Selena St. George: Look. It's been 18 years. I don't know what this has done to you, but let me tell you, it's consumed me. I have lived with this every day of my life. Every day. I was wrong and I won't do it anymore. And if I can say that, my God, can't you?”
“- Inga: Where did you get all these scars?
- Luke: Well, let's see. Skateboard... Truck accident... Fire hydrant.
- Inga: I bet each one has its own exciting story, no?
- Luke: No, not really. I skateboarded off of a truck into a fire hydrant.”
“- Emily Walburn: Apparently he had a little accident.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Apparently he pissed all over the front of his pants.
- Emily Walburn: Well maybe that's because he's six.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Because he's six? Woman, when I was six years old I had a full time job.”
“- Ramada Thompson: You were discharged from the service 18 months ago for willful insubordination. You disobeyed a direct order and lost a $13 million fighter in the process.
- Lt. Topper Harley: Yes, I did. But I'm paying it off at ten bucks a week. And I wouldn't be doing that if I'd gotten that extra collision coverage.”
“You can't stick to the written word when a scene is transformed unpredictably just by the look of a particular actor or the way the setting fits around the camera.”
“Just when it looked like your parents would be triumphant again, the unthinkable happened! Fat Teddy McGinty's belly struck the record player, accidentally turning up the speed. And the stepdancers began stepping quicker and quicker, trying to keep up. And that's when your mother fell, and she took your dad down with her. And before the dancers...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Patrick: What happened to your hand?
- Lee Chandler: I cut it.
- Patrick: Oh, thanks. For a minute there, I didn't know what happened.”
“- Jeremy Collier: You told me that more people die in car-wrecks each year than died in Vietnam.
- Bob Collier: Well, I may have said that...
- Jeremy Collier: Not 'may have', did!”
“I had two big accidents in my life Diego, the trolley and you... You are by far the worse.”
“- Tony Manero: I know everything about that bridge. Know what else? There's a guy buried in the cement
- Stephanie: Really?
- Tony Manero: Know how it happened? While they were working on it, pouring the cement, he slipped off on the upper part of the bridge and, you know, fell in... dumb fuck.”
“I'm real sorry, that barn just came out of nowhere.”
“- Harry Hogge: I want you to go back out on that track and hit the pace car.
- Cole Trickle: Hit the pace car?
- Harry Hogge: Hit the pace car.
- Cole Trickle: What for?
- Harry Hogge: Because you've hit every other goddamned thing out there, I want you to be perfect.”
“- Tihomir Boyanov: I'm now the only one who knows just where that dangerously compact and transportable nuke is. So... I'd say I have more than ten seconds.
- Bradley Fine: Well then in that case, I'd say you'd better st- [sneezes and accidentally shoots Tihomir in the head]
- Bradley Fine: Oh, fuck...
- Susan Cooper: [on earpiece] Oh my God,...” (continue)(continue reading)