Accident quotes194 accident quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“For those of you who may not know, this is the final resting place for six members of the 1970 Thundering Herd. The plane crash that took their lives was so severe, so absolute, that their bodies were unable to be identified. So they were buried here. Together. Six players. Six teammates. Six Sons of Marshall.”
“The guy was killed in an auto accident! I looked it up! He was driving in the Yukon, in a pink convertible, to visit his brother who's an ex-con named Frances, when a tractor trailer comes along and decapitates him. You know what that mean, it means he doesn't have a head. How am I suppose to write for a guy who doesn't have a head? He's got no...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Oz: What the hell happened last night? And why does my ass hurt?
- Jimmy: You fell down a flight of stairs.”
“I'll get you and it’ll look like a bloody accident.”
“- Quinn Harris: How do you want it?
- Robin Monroe: Excuse me?
- Quinn Harris: Do you want it sugar-coated, or right between the eyes?
- Robin Monroe: You Pick.
- Quinn Harris: We got no landing gear, so we can't take off. Lightning fried the radio, so we can't call for help. AirSea with try a rescue mission but without a beacon to hone in on...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences, but rather, it's a tapestry of events that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan.”
“Emily Stanton-Lydia, do you have any idea what you’ve done? I’ve worked for this my entire life, and you’ve ruined everything.
Lydia Berman-Oh, I don’t know what was in those needles, but I’m totally happy to give it back to you. I can like pee in a cup, or something.”
“To whoever answered that the worst thing that can happen in sports is getting 4th place in the Olympics: Seriously? Fuck you.”
“- Emily Walters: It's always a lot of fun to be told one is just blindly stumbling their way through life.
- Donald Horner: Well, you know, stumbling has its benefits. You stumbled my way, after all.”
“- Josh: Is that woman choking?
- Natalie: No, she's just being dramatic. I choke all the time.”
“- Christina: [Reading] Follow the yellow brick road? Huh! I'm following the yellow brick road... following the yellow brick...
- Christina: [Comes across a picture of a dog with a hole in its mouth, she gasps] Muffy! You look like my old doggy Muffy! What's in your mouth? What's in your mouth?
- Christina: What have you got in there?
- Man in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“That's the problem with old men. You can kick 'em down the stairs, and say it's an accident, but you can't just shoot 'em.”
“- Det. John Mackey: And what if it wasn't an accident?
- Selena St. George: Look. It's been 18 years. I don't know what this has done to you, but let me tell you, it's consumed me. I have lived with this every day of my life. Every day. I was wrong and I won't do it anymore. And if I can say that, my God, can't you?”
“- Inga: Where did you get all these scars?
- Luke: Well, let's see. Skateboard... Truck accident... Fire hydrant.
- Inga: I bet each one has its own exciting story, no?
- Luke: No, not really. I skateboarded off of a truck into a fire hydrant.”
“- Emily Walburn: Apparently he had a little accident.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Apparently he pissed all over the front of his pants.
- Emily Walburn: Well maybe that's because he's six.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Because he's six? Woman, when I was six years old I had a full time job.”
“- Ramada Thompson: You were discharged from the service 18 months ago for willful insubordination. You disobeyed a direct order and lost a $13 million fighter in the process.
- Lt. Topper Harley: Yes, I did. But I'm paying it off at ten bucks a week. And I wouldn't be doing that if I'd gotten that extra collision coverage.”
“You can't stick to the written word when a scene is transformed unpredictably just by the look of a particular actor or the way the setting fits around the camera.”
“Just when it looked like your parents would be triumphant again, the unthinkable happened! Fat Teddy McGinty's belly struck the record player, accidentally turning up the speed. And the stepdancers began stepping quicker and quicker, trying to keep up. And that's when your mother fell, and she took your dad down with her. And before the dancers...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Patrick: What happened to your hand?
- Lee Chandler: I cut it.
- Patrick: Oh, thanks. For a minute there, I didn't know what happened.”
“- Jeremy Collier: You told me that more people die in car-wrecks each year than died in Vietnam.
- Bob Collier: Well, I may have said that...
- Jeremy Collier: Not 'may have', did!”