Charm quotes188 charm quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sugar Ray: I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
- Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.”
“What would a woman that fine want in a big, fat, nasty, greasy, fat, stank, bloated, cheesy-backed, 12-sandwich-eatin' bastard?”
- Adele Wolff: You smell that? Smells like the same shit in a different suit.
- Jane Marke: You think a dog knows how to work a Frisbee? Master says, "Fetch", and the bitch listens.
- Adele Wolff: You would look so sexy with a Frisbee in that mouth.
“Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.”
“I find something fascinating about the quiet man in the background who has no desire to be the center of attention.”
“A bad boy with a good heart, I think that would be perfect for me.”
“I find men terribly exciting, and any girl who says she doesn't is an anemic old maid, a streetwalker, or a saint.”
“I love being regarded as a sex symbol, but I can't take it too seriously.”
“If you're an attractive guy, everyone thinks you're successful just because of the way you look. I hate that.”
“- Gertrude Bell: I operate for no one.
- Sir Mark Sykes: What is it then that attracts you to the Bedouin out there?
- Gertrude Bell: Something that you and your world you can not ever understand. It's their freedom. It's their dignity. It's their poetry of life.”
“I always say there's something about Latin men. For one thing, they can dance. For another thing - what's your telephone number?”
“- Isobel Merton: Oh Violet. After all these years you still astonish me.
- Violet Crawley: Oh good, I'm glad I'm a revelation and not a disappointment.”
“- Dolly Moore: This guy's got a lot of class.
- Terry Larue: Yeah? If he's got so much class, what's he doin' with you?”
“I didn't like Prebble when he was alive. But now that he's been murdered, that always makes a man so romantic.”
“When I looked at you, exotic words drifted across the mirror of my mind like clouds across the summer sky.”
“Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have. It's much sexier than any body part.”
“I was wrong about you, Mrs. Lambert. Meeting the widow of a man like Lake, well, I was expecting a siren, a harpy, a shrew. But you, you have decency, dignity, what my father called gumption.”