Challenge quotes190 challenge quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Billy McMahon: Where's all this hostility coming from?
- Stuart: Where do you think it's coming from, you big tree. Two fifths of our team is made up of two old guys who don't know shit”
“- Eddie Plant: Pac Man? Boom! That's my jam. Let's get us some light cannons and blow this sucker back to whatever planet it came from.
- Ludlow Lamonsoff: No, no light cannons don't kill Pac Mac. Those... those little ghosts do.
- Eddie Plant: Boom! Let's get us some little ghosts.”
“Great men were made by other great men. Patton had Rommel, Grant had Lee, I get stuck with you.”
“It's better to go too far than not far enough.”
“This is a lot harder than it looks on the Internet.”
“Why do men always insist on measuring their dicks?”
“Remember: no obstacles, only challenges.”
“- Anton Freeman: Vincent! How are you doing this Vincent? How have you done any of this? We have to go back.
- Vincent: It's too late for that. We're closer to the other side.
- Anton Freeman: What other side? You wanna drown us both?
- Vincent: You wanna know how I did it? This is how I did it Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back.”
“Every artist has to grow, and has to challenge themselves with a new form of expression.”
“- Happy Gilmore: I got into this tournament for one reason: money. And now I have a new reason: kicking your ass!
- Shooter McGavin: Well, I'd like to see you try.
- Happy Gilmore: [Picks up beer bottle and smashes it in half] Let's do it, then!
- Shooter McGavin: I meant on a golf course!”
“A woman playing a woman? Where's the trick in that?”
“There is more that I can learn and there are many people who are as good as, or better at, what I do than I am.”
“I must break you.”
“When there's nothing to be gained, rising to the challenge at those times... is surely the mark... of a true hero!”
“We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We murdered and butchered anything that challenged our primacy.”
- Bobby Riggs: You and me, Billie Jean. Three sets, five sets - your choice.
- Billie Jean King: Are you drunk, Bobby?
- Bobby Riggs: No, of course not. How about this: "Man vs. Woman". "Male Chauvinist Pig vs Hairy-Legged Feminist".
“It's nauseating for me when I feel like I'm not growing or challenging myself.”
“- Henry Ford II: This isn't the first time Ford Motors' gone to war. We know how to do more than push papers. Go ahead, Carroll. Go to war.
- Carroll Shelby: Thank you, sir.”
“- Lee Iacocca: Carroll Shelby.
- Carroll Shelby: Maybe?
- Lee Iacocca: Lee Iacocca, Ford Motors. Suppose Henry Ford II wanted to build the greatest race car the world's ever seen, to win the 24 Hours of Le Mans. What's it take?
- Carroll Shelby: Well, it takes somethin' money can't buy.
- Lee Iacocca: Well, it can buy speed.
- Carroll Shelby: It...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Ken Miles: If this were a beauty pageant, we just lost.
- Carroll Shelby: Looks aren't everything.”
“We're lighter, we're faster, and if that don't work, we're nastier.”
“We're both trying, Don. You're trying not to drink, and I'm trying not to love you.”