Self-esteem quotes341 self-esteem quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I like you too, Freddie. Come and find me when you decide to like yourself.”
“Hud saw something in you that you don't even see in yourself.”
“Your low self-esteem is just good common sense.”
Look at this sweetheart. Tell me this ain't a movie star. What're you, kiddin'? They gotta make me a movie star. Hey. As soon as they see this hair they're gonna say "Sam, get over here. Get in front of these cameras. There's a hundred million women out there just waitin' to run that hair between their legs".
“In my old life, I longed for someone to see what was special in me. You did, and for that, you'll always be in my heart. But what I really needed was for me to see it. And now I do.”
“- Katarina Stratford: You don't always have to be who they want you to be, you know?
- Bianca Stratford: I happen to like being adored, thank you!”
“People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.”
“I've always had a hunger for realizing myself through my career.”
“It's one thing for other people to see potential in you, and it's quite another for you to understand that and see it in yourself.”
“- Tracy Lord: I'm such an unholy mess of a girl.
- C. K. Dexter-Haven: Oh, come on, that's not even good conversation, Tracy.”
“If you know that you came through when people are counting on you, you’ll be able to face anything.”
“If you’re nothing without that suit, then you shouldn’t have it.”
“Who'd ever think a man like me, a total zero, would wind up with you, also a zero?”
“- Henry Wriothesley: We have only Johnson now.
- William Shakespeare: Who laughs at me because I speak no Greek and don't know whether Bohemia has a coast.
- Henry Wriothesley: Oh Christ Will, why do you care what he thinks? You wrote King Lear.”
“- Alita: You made the biggest mistake of your life.
- Vector: And what's that?
- Alita: Underestimating who I am.”
“- Elijah Price: I wasn't a mistake, mama.
- Mrs. Price: No. You were spectacular.”