Greeting quotes46 greeting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Sgt. Ernie Savage: Beautiful morning, Sergeant!
- Sgt. Maj. Basil Plumley: What are you a fucking weatherman now?”
“- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: When presented to His Majesty, you and your son will remember to touch forehead to floor.
- Anna Leonowens: Your Excellency, although we have become better acquainted with your customs, we have certainly not forgotten our own.
- The Kralahome, Prime Minister: Then how will you greet him?
- Anna Leonowens: With...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Welcome to the Cafe 80's, where it's always morning in America, even in the afternoo-noo-noon. Our special today is mesquite-grilled sushi.”
“- Fletcher Munson: Generic greeting!
- Mrs. Munson: Generic greeting returned!”
“- Corda: Time to say goodbye, Highlander!
- MacLeod: Why? You going somewhere?”
“Good night to you but not me.”
“Good-bye, Ichabod Crane. I curse the day you came to Sleepy Hollow.”
“- Captain Chaos: J.J... Long time, no see.
- J.J. McClure: Nice to see you, Captain Chaos.”
“- Madeline: Morning, Lord Cucuface!
- Lord Covington: What did you call me?”
“- Messenger: You just kissed me!
- Leonidas: That is how men great each other in Sparta: high-fives for the women and open-mouthed tongue kisses for the men!”
“- Sheila Franklin: I was thinking of writing him. What should I say?
- Jeannie Ryan: I wanna say something! I wanna say... tell him I said... Jeannie says 'Hi!'.”
“You know what they say in China? They say: Ciao!”
“- Cruella De Vil: Anita, darling!
- Anita: How are you?
- Cruella De Vil: Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched.”
“Let's say goodbye like friends we were? Not like animals.”
“Welcome to the Moon! Your Moon-o-rama consumer adventure is about to begin.”