Plot – In 1991, racer Alex Furlong has a terrible car accident. He's presumed dead but his body isn't found. In fact, the pilot has been kidnapped and brought to 2009. When Alex awakens, he's lost and escapes to look for his girlfriend Julie, who hardly believes to see Alex. She explains him that his body has been “purchased” by an old powerful man thanks to a modern technological system that transplants one's mind into the body of someone else.
All actors – Emilio Estevez, Mick Jagger, Rene Russo, Anthony Hopkins, Jonathan Banks, David Johansen, Amanda Plummer, Grand L. Bush, Frankie Faison, John Shea, Esai Morales, Wilbur Fitzgeraldshow all
“Freejack” Quotes 6 quotes
“How would you feel if you'd been dead a day and a half and someone brought your more bad news?”
“The Good Lord always says to turn the other cheek. But he never had to deal with dickheads like you.”
“- Eagle Man: Eagle's got too much self-respect. How's yours?
- Time Travel Technician #1: I wouldn't dance to it, but that's a pulse.”
- Alex Furlong: What about us?
- Julie Redlund: "Us" was eighteen years ago.
- Alex Furlong: It's two days for me. Two days, Julie.
- Alex Furlong: How the hell do you eat river rat?
- Eagle Man: Well, first you gotta cut off the head and the tail, and then you gut it. Then it's all a matter of the sauce. You don't just plop down a rodent on a plate and say "Here's your river rat, would you like red wine or white with 'em?". Not that there's any wine around here anyway.
Have you ever seen an eagle flying back to his home with dinner for the Mrs. and all the little eagle babies? And he's flying against the wind and he's flying in the rain and he's flying through bullets and all kinds of hell, and then right at that moment when he's about to get back to his nest, he says, "What the fuck, it's a drag being an... (continue)(continue reading)