Forgiveness quotes173 forgiveness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Atlanteans are many wonderful things, but forgiving is not one of them.”
“No matter how much she damaged me, no matter how flawed she is. I know my mother loves me.”
“Best beauty tip is forgiveness for yourself and others.”
“Good people end up in hell because they can't forgive themselves.”
“Everyone who loses somebody wants revenge on someone, on God if they can't find anyone else. But in Africa, in Matobo, the Ku believe that the only way to end grief is to save a life. If someone is murdered, a year of mourning ends with a ritual that we call the Drowning Man Trial. There's an all-night party beside a river. At dawn, the killer...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Forgive them, Father. They know not what they do.”
“Forgiveness is bullshit.”
“- Sinbad: The Caliph of Baghdad has offered you full pardon.
- Jafa: He offers us a choice of two kinds of death.”
- Pina: Doesn't Christ see us?
- Don Pietro Pellegrini: So many people ask me that: "Doesn't Christ see us?" But are we sure we haven't deserved this scourge? Are we sure we've always lived according to the Lord's laws? People never think of changing their ways, but when the piper must be paid, they despair and ask, "Doesn't the Lord see us?... (continue)(continue reading)
“I find forgiveness to be really healthy.”
“Forgiveness liberates the soul. It removes fear. That is why it is such a powerful weapon.”
“- Ferreira: We were taught to love those who scorned us.
- Rodrigues: I feel nothing for them.
- Ferreira: Only Our Lord can judge your heart.”