“Batman: Mask of the Phantasm” quotes(1993)
Plot – There is a mysterious ghost that is killing all the major criminal bosses in the world. The problem is that everyone, from the press to the police, thinks that this is the work of Batman. It goes without saying that Batman is perplexed. And he is even more so when Beaumont Adrienne, the woman who years earlier had agreed to marry him and then had mysteriously disappeared, reappears in his life out of nowhere. Warner Bros has the rights to Batman and they can do as they like, even an animated film. In the form of a TV series, it worked well. What does not work at all is its film version.
All actors – Kevin Conroy, Dana Delany, Hart Bochner, Stacy Keach, Abe Vigoda, Dick Miller, John P. Ryan, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Bob Hastings, Robert Costanzo, Mark Hamill, Arleen Sorkinshow all
“Batman: Mask of the Phantasm” Quotes 12 quotes
- Andrea Beaumont: I never thought this would happen. I always felt like... like I'd thrown you a curveball, like you never knew what to do with me, because I wasn't in "the plan".
- Batman: You are now.
“- Batman: You think you know everything about me, don't you?
- Alfred: I diapered your bottom; I bloody well ought to, sir!”
“- Batman: Councilman. So, how goes the Bat-bashing?
- Arthur Reeves: Better than your love life. Really, Bruce, it's almost as if you pick them because you know there's no chance for a serious relationship. At least since that one girl. What was her name? Ann? Andi? Andrea? Yes, Andrea Beaumont. Now, there was a sweet number. How'd you let her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joker: I'm impressed, lady. You're harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids.
- The Phantasm: So, you figured it out.
- Joker: Gotta hand it to you, nice scheme. Costume's a bit theatrical, but hey, who am I to talk?”
“- Arthur Reeves: What kind of city are we running when we depend on the support of a potential madman!
- Alfred: What rot, sir! Why you're the very model of sanity. Oh by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls.
- Batman: Thank you, Alfred.”
“- Phantasm: Stay away! This is not your fight!
- Batman: This madness ends now!”