Suicide quotes266 suicide quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Barry B. Benson: How about a suicide pact?
- Vanessa Bloome: How do we do it?
- Barry B. Benson: I'll sting you, you step on me.
- Vanessa Bloome: That just kills you twice.”
“I don't know; every man has his breaking point.”
“Down here they say rattlesnakes don't commit suicide.”
“If I had stayed in Hollywood, I would have killed myself. Or someone would have done it for me.”
“- Colonel Saito: Do you know what will happen to me if the bridge is not built on time?
- Colonel Nicholson: I haven't the foggiest.
- Colonel Saito: I'll have to kill myself. What would you do if you were me?
- Colonel Nicholson: I suppose if I were you... I'd have to kill myself.”
“- Dell Scott: You okay, man? I mean, does something else hurt?
- Philip Lacasse: It's my legs. It's the nerves. It's called neurogenic pain. It's like being on fire.
- Dell Scott: They don't give you nothing for that?
- Philip Lacasse: Different medications. It helps a bit. Not enough.
- Dell Scott: Hurt enough to make you wanna off yourself?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's true. I've - often thought - of taking my own life. It's... it's disgusting. It's degrading - and - it never ever changes.”
“To commit suicide in the Seine, one doesn't need to undress.”
“I plead no mitigating circumstances. They deserved to die, as I deserve to die. For I long since killed a person much superior to either of them - myself. I killed that person the day I gave my family's name to the woman who became my wife. And since I believe the punishment should fit the crime... I suggest you hang me by the neck until I am dead.”
“- Nadine: Look I don't wanna take up a ton of your time, but I'm gonna kill myself. I just thought someone should know. I don't really know how this works. I'm probably gonna jump off an overpass in front of a semi, so... Or U-Haul, maybe, just not a bus. I'm not gonna be a dick and make people watch, but it has to be big; it's gotta be so big...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is a man bent on killing himself, it's not secret, a guard found him in his chambers once trying to hang himself! This is a man who's making value decisions on people's lives!”
“- Frank Corvin: You know what the worst day of my life was? The day Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon. I was probably the only person in America who wanted to commit suicide that day.
- Hawk Hawkins: Well, thanks a lot Frank. We haven't spoken in twelve years and that's basically been the big question on my mind, what could make you commit...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It is always consoling to think about suicide. It's what gets one through many a bad night.”
“- Jackie Kennedy: I wrote him a letter. That night, before we moved the casket to the Capitol. Do you know what I wrote? That I wanted to die. I wanted to die.
- The Priest: I understand.
- Jackie Kennedy: Do you?
- The Priest: I do. Unless you are askingpermission.
- Jackie Kennedy: No, only crass, self-indulgent people kill themselves. No, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nadine: Hey.
- Mr. Bruner: Busy.
- Nadine: I don't wanna take up a ton of your time, but I'm gonna kill myself. I just thought an adult should know.”
“Based on your pupil dilation, skin temperature, and motor functions, I calculate an 83% probability that you will not pull the trigger.”