Death quotes2477 death quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“They've great respect for the dead in Hollywood, but none for the living.”
“Nothing's ever really dead if you look at it right.”
“I admit that death is not just about you, it's also about the people who love you.”
“There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman? ”
“- Gray Grantham: Do you want to talk about the brief?
- Darby Shaw: Everyone I have told about the brief is dead.
- Gray Grantham: I take my chances.”
“- Ronnie 'Sunshine' Bass: I can't make that pitch Coach.
- Coach Boone: Yes you can. When I was fifteen-years-old I lost my mother and my father in the same month, Ronnie, same month. 12 brothers and sisters I was the youngest one of them, now I wasn't ready either, but they needed me. Your team needs you tonight.”
“True love never dies. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. A man should believe in those things, because those are the things worth believing in.”
“Somewhere in Libya right now, a janitor's working the night shift at Libyan Intelligence Headquarters. He's going about doing his job... because he has no idea, in about an hour he's going to die in a massive explosion. He's just going about his job, because he has no idea that about an hourago I gave an order to have him killed. You've just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For those of you who may not know, this is the final resting place for six members of the 1970 Thundering Herd. The plane crash that took their lives was so severe, so absolute, that their bodies were unable to be identified. So they were buried here. Together. Six players. Six teammates. Six Sons of Marshall.”
“- Katniss Everdeen: You can't tune out again.
- Katniss' Mother: I won't.
- Katniss Everdeen: No. You can't. Not like when Dad died. I won't be there anymore, and you're all she has. No matter what you feel, you have to be there for her. Do you understand?”
“What should I tell them? If they don’t want to die remember to knock?”
“- Blind Prisoner: You do not fear death. You think this makes you strong. It makes you weak.
- Bruce Wayne: Why?
- Blind Prisoner: How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible without the most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of death?
- Bruce Wayne: I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've lived in a world of death. I've watched people I've loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I've kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if they come looking for me, they will welcome death.”
“It's just life, It'll be over before you know it.”
“It's a book about a man who doesn't know he's about to die and then dies. But if the man does know he's going to die and dies anyway, dies willingly, knowing he could stop it, then isn't that the type of man you want to keep alive?”
“We're dead! We survived but we're dead!”
- Howard: Death came first. She met me in the dog park.
- Madeline: Oh, so Death is a "her"?
- Howard: Uh, yeah. It turns out Death is an elderly white woman.
“We live and we die by time, and we must not commit the sin of turning our back on time.”
“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
“A man can be an artist in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.”
“- Slide: A robbery can change very quickly. You have to be ready to adapt to the situation at any moment. Anything can happen. I was on a job a few days ago and my homie got shot in the face!
- Josh Kovacs: If you get shot in the face, it's over.
- Slide: If you get shot in your head, it's over. If you get shot in your face, the bullet will go...” (continue)(continue reading)