Rene Russo quotes
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Is this normal for him?
- Earl: Well, the words "normal" and "him" don't often collide in the same sentence.
“- Nina Romina: How much of this can we show?
- Linda: You mean, legally?
- Nina Romina: No, morally; of course, legally.”
“Homes are for free expression, not for good impression.”
“- Dr. Molly Griswold: There's no such thing as semi-platonic.
- Roy McAvoy: Well there ought to be.”
“- Roy McAvoy: There's only one other acceptable theory about how to hit the ball.
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Oh, boy, well, I'm afraid to ask. What is it?
- Roy McAvoy: Grip it and rip it.”
“Why do men always insist on measuring their dicks?”
“All art is dangerous, Morf.”
“Friends don't pressure friends to sleep with them.”
“- Karen Flores: I think you could be an actor.
- Chili Palmer: Well, I could see myself in the parts that Robert De Niro plays. Or maybe even, an Al Pacino movie, you know, playing a real hard-on. But I couldn't see myself in those movies where three grown-up guys get left with a baby, and so they act like three grown-up assholes, acting all...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think Lou is inspiring all of us to reach a little higher.”
“- Frank Beardsley: Occasionally. A little pat on the butt sends a clear message.
- Helen North: Well you're not spanking my children.
- Frank Beardsley: I thought they were our children.
- Helen North: You're not spanking our children.
- Frank Beardsley: Okay, fine. Let's just let them all run naked and wild.”
“- Lou Bloom: Bloody?
- Nina Romina: The best and clearest way that I can phrase it for you, is think of our news cast as a screaming woman running down the street with her throat cut.”
“I evidently love you more than you love yourself. Your fantasy is to end alone with nothing. I won't let that happen, I will never let that happen.”
“I am not ready to have this baby! Fine, wheel me in if you want! My legs are staying closed!”
“- Chase Renzi: This is your house?
- Det. Mitch Preston: No, this is my batcave. There's a tunnel in the garage that leads to my mansion in Beverly Hills.”
“- Lilly Raines: Do you make an effort to be obnoxious, or is it a gift?
- Frank Horrigan: It's a gift. Let's face it, half the things we do are window dressing. Take running alongside that limousine: it'd take an anti-tank missile to put a dent in that damn thing. There we are, out for show, trying to make the President look more presidential.”
“- Chili Palmer: I wanted to come by and apologize for breaking in the way I did last night.
- Karen Flores: So, let me get this straight. You broke in again to apologize for breaking in before?
- Chili Palmer: No, no. Your patio door was open. And you shouldn't do that because you got a lot of nice things in this house.”
“Harry's dreaming of a forty million dollar production he'll never get off the ground, with a star he'll never sign with or without my help.”
“Men make women messy.”
“- Lilly Raines: I'd say that was safeguarding his dignity.
- Frank Horrigan: That was different. He was different.
- Lilly Raines: Maybe you were different.
- Frank Horrigan: I was different. The whole damn country was different. Everything would be different right now too if I'd been half as a paranoid as I am today.”
- Alex Furlong: What about us?
- Julie Redlund: "Us" was eighteen years ago.
- Alex Furlong: It's two days for me. Two days, Julie.