“RoboCop 3” quotes(1993)
All actors – Robert John Burke, Mario Machado, Remy Ryan, Jodi Long, John Posey, Rip Torn, Mako, John Castle, S.D. Nemeth, Edith Ivey, Curtis Taylor, CCH Pounder, Judson Vaughn, Ken Strong, Stanley Anderson, Stephen Root, Daniel von Bargen, Kenny Raskin, Blaise Corrigan, Jeff Garlin, Lee Arenberg, Randy Randolph, Shane Black, John Nesci, Nancy Allen, Randall Taylor, Robert DoQui, James Lorinz, Bryan Mercer, Kenny Jones, Felton Perry, Bradley Whitford, Doug Yasuda, Bruce Locke, Marc Gowan, Thomas R. Boyd, Eddie Billups, Jill Hennessy, Gordon Mark, Angie Bolling, Graciela Marin, Michael H. Moss, Dianne Butler, David de Vries, Gary Bullock, Wilbur Fitzgerald, Beth Burns, Lonnie R. Smith Jr., Tommy Chappelle, Rick Seaman, Ron Leggett, Eva La Rue, Alex Van, Benjamin Anderson, Ronnie Jay Leipold, D. Taylor Loeb, Nasir Rahim, Stephen Rollins, Kurtwood Smith, Timothy Aaron Stylesshow all
“RoboCop 3” Quotes 15 quotes
“- Seltz: Sir, what about our friend Coontz?
- Paul McDaggett: Well, if we'd let him live, we'd have to have paid him.”
“- The CEO: Well, I gotta hand it to you. What do they call you? Murphy, is it?
- Robocop: My friends call me Murphy. You call me... Robocop.”
“- Officer Anne Lewis: Are they gone?
- Robocop: I'm still scanning three... make that two.”
“Oh, my God, Johnson. Our stock has dropped to nothing. We're ruined.”
“- Robocop: I must commandeer your vehicle for police use.
- Pimp: What is your problem, sucker? I mean, Officer.”
- Leon: All right, if you gotta "Robocop", you got an AlienCop? Huh? You gotta GhostCop?
- Sergeant Warren Reed: Leon, I told you I don't have time for this!
- Leon: You gotta VampireCop?
“You may want to call the fire department.”
“- Paul McDaggett: Stupid fools. Don't you know what you've done to us? Those androids are programmed with a thermal failsafe device.
- Dr. Marie Lazarus: They're made to self-destruct?
- Paul McDaggett: In fifteen seconds, everything within twenty yards of where we're standing will be atomised. We're dead, you stupid slag!
- Robocop: Don't count...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I am now authorized to... be loyal as a puppy.”
“- Paul McDaggett: How may I help you, officer?
- Robocop: By resisting arrest.”
“- The CEO: Kanemitsu-San, I... I realize that it looks bad but, I mean, maybe our plans were overambitious. Let's start a skoshy bit smaller. Let's gentrify this neighborhood, build strip malls, fast food chains, lots of popular entertainment. Whadda you think? [to his aide] What'd he say?
- Kanemitsu's Aide: He said you're fired.”