“Try not to kill more than two or three people today, okay?”
“I, the Jury” quotes(1982)
All actors – Armand Assante, Barbara Carrera, Laurene Landon, Alan King, Geoffrey Lewis, Paul Sorvino, Judson Scott, Barry Snider, Julia Barr, Jessica James, Frederic Downs, Mary Margaret Amatoshow all
“I, the Jury” Quotes 8 quotes
“A little honey a day keeps the bourbon away.”
“- Mike Hammer: What was that?
- Dr. Charlotte Bennett: Haven't you heard an orgasm before?
- Mike Hammer: Orgasm my ass!”
“- Mike Hammer: Why so hot and sweaty?
- Girl: I just came back from a five-mile jog!
- Mike Hammer: Oh? I thought it was me.”
“- Mike Hammer: Harry Lundee.
- Lundee: Unnecessary violence himself. What brings you to the land of make-believe?”
“- Velda: Marry me.
- Mike Hammer: I'd never be faithful.
- Velda: Sure you would. You'd remember my Sicilian grandmother and decide it isn't worth it.”
“- Mike Hammer: Are you two alike in every way?
- 2nd Twin: Not exactly. I have a strawberry birthmark.
- Mike Hammer: Really? Where?
- 2nd Twin: I can't see it. I have to go on other people's word.”
“- Mike Hammer: Let's get out of here.
- Joe Butler: How?
- Mike Hammer: We'll take the Cherokee. Let's go.
- Joe Butler: There's no gas in it.
- Mike Hammer: No gas? What do you mean, no gas? Who owns a truck with no gas?”