Excitement quotes191 excitement quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I find men terribly exciting, and any girl who says she doesn't is an anemic old maid, a streetwalker, or a saint.”
“Adrenaline is wonderful. It covers pain. It covers dementia. It covers everything.”
- Anne Uumellmahaye: Michael, you do so much for me, and I do nothing for you.
- Dr. Michael Hfuhruhurr: Are you out of your head? Sorry, I forgot. As far as I'm concerned, you're the most complete woman I've ever known. All my life, I wanted women with great bodies, women who were "Tens". Now, for the first time, I'm aroused by a mind.
“- Tod: Um, a few months ago, Garry got his first... boner. You know what that is?
- Helen: If memory serves.
- Tod: Aw, great! Anyway, since then, he's been... uh... slappin' the salami. No offense.
- Helen: No.
- Tod: Apparently, he's goin' for a world record. Anyway, he was afraid there was something wrong with him, you know? Like he was a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Velma: I know you. All you care about are swimsuit models.
- Fred: Look, I'm a man of substance. Dorky chicks like you turn me on, too.”
“- Pete Komisky: Okay, Thursday?
- Natalie Cook: [excited] My favorite day!
- Pete Komisky: Great. I'm gonna tickets.
- Natalie Cook: [still excited] I love tickets!
- Alex Munday: [over Walkie-Talkie] Whadda'ya know. A guy who speaks Natalie.”
“- Sgt. Dan 'Hondo' Harrelson: Let's try to get in the killing mode.
- Chris Sanchez: I am in killing mode.
- Sgt. Dan 'Hondo' Harrelson: So why you smiling?
- Chris Sanchez: Because it tickles me.”
- Loretta Lynn: Shoot, we've been driving so much, I don't know where I am half the time. But it's fun. We sing, and talk, and Doo - that's my husband - he'll get to acting horny.
- Speedy West: What!
- Loretta Lynn: And the more I laugh, the hornier he gets, and then he'll say, "Loretta, spread me up another one of them baloney sandwiches"!
“- The Blonde: Are you crazy?
- Tony: Yeah, I'm crazy. I'm crazy in love with your blue eyes... and your corn-silked hair. Your corn-silked hair. I'll never eat corn again without thinkin' about you. Canned corn, candy corn, popcorn, Crackerjacks! You're the prize in my box! And my box is this country. It's all tinfoil on the outside. Corn and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I fucked her. I fucked her in an abandoned factory, to be precise. But I lost my erection. Because from certain angles, she reminded me of Michael Heseltine. Michael Heseltine, if you're wondering, is a British politician from the 1980s.”
“- Charlie Allnut: How'd you like it?
- Rose Sayer: Like it?
- Charlie Allnut: White water rapids!
- Rose Sayer: I never dreamed...
- Charlie Allnut: I don't blame you for being scared - not one bit. Nobody with good sense ain't scared of white water...
- Rose Sayer: I never dreamed that any mere physical experience could be so stimulating!”
“The only thing exciting about 2002 is that it's a palindrome.”
“Adrenaline has always been my thing.”
“Can we please have an erection? What the hell is going on down there?”
“I've just committed a murder. I feel strong and content. I start to walk, and the shadow in front of me grows bigger, like my pleasure. But at the same time, pain is on its way, represented by the shadow behind me from the next lamp post. And at the midpoint between the lamp posts, the pain is so great it outweighs my pleasure. And with every...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you're born in the theater and wedded to it, the lights go down and your pulse goes up and your stomach won't stay still, and there's nothing like it.”
“- Morticia Addams: Gomez.
- Gomez Addams: Querida?
- Morticia Addams: Last night you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again!”
“I'm afraid of heights. I'm not afraid of getting high.”