Orgasm quotes55 orgasm quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.”
“Now I know why girls like horses.”
“I keep telling these guys, it's got nothing to do with me. It depends entirely on the woman, and how willing she is to discover her infinite supply of orgasms.”
“- Josephine Chesterfield: Why are women better suited to the con than men?
- Penny: Cause we're used to faking it?”
“You can make yourself cum using only your mind? That's like the one thing my mind can't do.”
“- Regina: Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum.
- Alfredo Berlinghieri: Come on, you can't cum. An elephant couldn't make you cum.
- Regina: All I need is a real man!”
“I may not be a great actress but I've become the greatest at screen orgasms. Ten seconds of heavy breathing, roll your head from side to side, simulate a slight asthma attack and die a little.”
“Isn't sex the best tension release there is? It's like a really good sweaty game of racquetball. Except you get to come at the end.”
As soon as I was finished, as soon as I finished, I was like, "What did you fucking do? What did you just do?". "What did you do?". You know, that-that, uh, moment of clarity you get, right after an orgasm.
I think the doorbell's heard my wife shout "I'm coming" more than I have these days.
- Marcy: My husband was a movie freak. Actually, he was particularly obsessed with one movie, "The Wizard of Oz". He talked about it constantly. I thought it was cute at first. On our wedding night, I was a virgin. When we made love - you've seen the movie, haven't you?
- Paul Hackett: "The Wizard of Oz"? Yeah, I've seen it.
- Marcy: Well, when... (continue)(continue reading)
“You already know how famously they get along as friends, but did you know that their sex life is positively white hot? The main reason both of my marriages failed was sexual. I'm an extremely sexual person, I can't help it, it's just how I'm wired, you know, even when I was a little girl. I had my first orgasm when I was 6 in ballet class.”
“- Lauren Goodhue: Ryan and I were having sex! Hot steamy, sweaty sex! My body tingled orgasm after orgasm...
- Sergeant Orono: Lady, I just asked for your name.
- Lauren Goodhue: Oh... Mrs. Hibbing Goodhue.”
“- Captain David Trilling: What was that?
- Captain Linda Gilder: It is called an orgasm.”
“I'll have what she's having.”
You know what the French call an orgasm? La petite morte. "The Little Death". Come on, Tiffany. Let's die a little.
“- Stacy: You can have one with the guy on top?
- Ilene: Mm-hmm.
- Stacy: I hate you!”
“Your orgasm is our business.”
“- Susie: What the fuck was that? Did you cum? You faked it.
- Matt: No, no, no. Guys don't fake it. I don't even think that we can.”
“- Stacy Hamilton: When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?
- Linda Barrett: A quart or so.”
“- Craig Zwiller: If you are going to be going...
- Patrick Wheeler: Might as well be coming.”
“- Peggy Schuyler: By the way, I never liked your dog. And I think jazz is stupid! And I faked all of those orgasms. Ah! Ah! Oh! Yes! Sound familiar?
- Roger Cobb: Yeah? Well I faked mine too!”