Paul Sorvino quotes
“Try not to kill more than two or three people today, okay?”
- "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: The only thing Chocolate Chip Charlie knows better than fighting is running.
- David "Mo" Rutherford: Pick a direction!
“- Big Boy Caprice: Look what you did to your pretty tuxedo.
- Lips Manlis: Big Boy, ain't we pals?
- Big Boy Caprice: No pals in this business, Lips. You taught me that.”
“- Paul Cicero: You know anything about this fucking restaurant business?
- Sonny Bunz: He knows everything about it. I mean, he's in the joint 24 hours a day. I mean, another fucking few minutes, he could be a stool, that's how often he's in there.”
“Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.”
“- Colonel Malcolm Grommett Spears: We're Americans, we've never lost a war!
- Jason: What about 'Nam, sir?
- Colonel Malcolm Grommett Spears: 'Nam? We lost that war at home, sonny.”
“- Henry Hill: [narrating] I felt he used too many onions, but it was still a very good sauce.
- Paul Cicero: Vinnie, don't put too many onions in the sauce.
- Vinnie: I didn't put too much onions, uh, Paul. Three small onions. That's all I did.
- Johnny Dio: Three onions? How many cans of tomatoes you put in there?
- Vinnie: I put two cans, two...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Can you imagine what this man would be like had anyone ever loved him?”
“- Steve Burns: They told me that there was some... special assignment... and that I was right for it.
- Capt. Edelson: Let me ask you something... Have you ever had your cock sucked by a man?
- Steve Burns: A man? No. Well, I...
- Capt. Edelson: Ever been porked? Or had a man smoke your pole?
- Steve Burns: You've got to be kidding. Yeah, you're...” (continue)(continue reading)
- "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: You are not thinkin' about goin' after it!
- David "Mo" Rutherford: I hope you got a gun on you, Charlie!
- "Chocolate Chip" Charlie W. Hobbs: How many times am I supposed to tell you my hands are lethal weapons?
- David "Mo" Rutherford: I hope you're right, 'cause if that thing tries to kill me, you kill me... (continue)(continue reading)
“Nobody told us there was two America: the real one, United State, and the fake one, Canada. Then, to make matter even worse, there's two Canada: the real one, Ontario, and the fake one, Quebec.”
“- Johnny Dio: How do you like your steak?
- Paul Cicero: Medium rare.
- Johnny Dio: Huh. An aristocrat.”