“Streets of Fire” quotes(1984)
Plot – Ellen Aim is a charming rock music star who's singing in front of a spotlight wearing her red dress. The music and rhythm are overwhelming when suddenly a gang of bikers enters the bar and kidnaps her. Tom Cody, her ex-boyfriend, and a small gang of desperate guys go to free her.
All actors – Michael Paré, Diane Lane, Rick Moranis, Amy Madigan, Willem Dafoe, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Richard Lawson, Rick Rossovich, Bill Paxton, Lee Ving, Stoney Jackson, Grand L. Bushshow all
“Streets of Fire” Quotes 18 quotes
“We gonna do it or we gonna talk about it?”
“- Billy Fish: This is great, just great.
- McCoy: You wanna help change this tire, shorty?
- Billy Fish: Changin' flat tires isn't exactly my line of work, dear.
- McCoy: If that's the case then why don't you just shut up.”
“Motor pool. Nothin' fancy. But if it's got wheels I can drive it and I can fix it.”
“Looks like I finally ran into someone that likes to play as rough as I do.”
“Everywhere I go there's always an asshole.”
“Let's see the color of your money!”
“You know somethin'? The only trouble with kickin' the shit outta you is it would be too easy.”
“- Tom Cody: Ey, I got a problem with Ellen I gotta talk to you about.
- McCoy: Yeah, I understand about these kind of things. You know Cody I was actually in love once myself. It didn't work out.
- Tom Cody: The kind that makes bad picks, huh?
- McCoy: He was the worst! Lied to me all the time, cheated on me.
- Tom Cody: Well if I ever run into...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- McCoy: Hey, look, I did real good back there!
- Tom Cody: So what? I'm all outta medals! Besides, you're gettin' paid.”
“I've always been a tequila man.”
“I like shootin' the guns. But I didn't win no medal.”