Similarity quotes110 similarity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“We're identical twins and exact opposites.”
“We're sisters. We're a lot more alike than you think.”
“- Vortigern: You and I have a lot more in common than you think. It's not just the same blood we share, but also the same interests. We both developed a palate for power.
- Arthur: I've never had any power, or any desire to achieve it. Sire, I could simply drift away never to be seen again.
- Vortigern: As much as I would like to believe you,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This place is like Dr. Seuss's worst nightmare!”
“You call yourselves Americans, but you're really just transplanted Englishmen. Look at your names: Lee, Hood, Longstreet, Jackson, Stuart... and the same for your adversaries: Meade, Hooker, Hancock, and - shall I say - Lincoln! The same God, same language, same culture and history, same songs, stories, legends, myths - different dreams....” (continue)(continue reading)
“The only difference between a derelict and a man is a job.”
“I'm going to miss you. Apparently you're the only one in Casablanca with less scruples than I.”
“The place is like a museum. It's very beautiful and very cold, and you're not allowed to touch anything.”
“- Madame Liang: What did he look like?
- Wang Chi-Yang: Who?
- Madame Liang: The robber.
- Wang Chi-Yang: Dont ask me what he looked like! All white men look alike!”
- Ebbing: It's a great pity, Mr. Donahue, that you and I should oppose each other. We have so much in common.
- "Gloves" Donahue: Yeah? How's that?
- Ebbing: You are a man of action. You take what you want, and so do we. You have no respect for democracy - neither do we. It's clear we should be allies.
"If you get your head out of your ass long enough"? "Kiss my ass"? You're gettin' more and more like me every day. Next thing you know you're gonna have afros... big dicks and all!
“It is an extra dividend when you like the girl you've fallen in love with.”
“- Dr. Grant: You're alive and that's the important thing. And thanks to you, that's one thing we have in common. Did you read Malcolm's book?
- Eric: Yeah.
- Dr. Grant: So?
- Eric: I don't know. I mean, it was kind of preachy. And too much chaos. Everything's chaos. It seemed like the guy was kind of high on himself.
- Dr. Grant: That's two...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pamela Abbott: Who do you look more like, your mother or your father?
- Doug Holt: Oh, I don't know.
- Pamela Abbott: What did your father look like?
- Doug Holt: Like a photograph.”
The executives who read the script say: "Well, the main character is not very likeable." So without changing what the main character says or does, when I introduce them, I write "Betty, a very likeable person," then they go, "Oh, these changes are wonderful! She really comes alive!" I do that all the time.
“- Captain Jeffrey Spaulding: I used to know a fellow who looked exactly like you by the name of Emanuel Ravelli. Are you his brother?
- Signor Emanuel Ravelli: I am Emanuel Ravelli.
- Captain Jeffrey Spaulding: Well, no wonder you look like him. But I still insist there is a resemblance.”
“- Donna: Where are we?
- Joe: It's a little inlet, on the back side of Coashov Island
- Donna: Is that like up Shit Creek without a paddle?
- Joe: Yeah, pretty much.”
“If people are too much the same, they become mundane and boring.”
“- Wayne: 'Know what? She's kinda like Mother Teresa.
- J.D.: Yeah, but with way better tits.”
“You're just like me, Kay. You want what you can't have.”