Cheating quotes394 cheating quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Now you're insulting my intelligence; what you think I am, a fuckin' idiot? You know goddamn well that someone had to get into those machines and set those fuckin' reels. The probability of one four-reel machine is a million and a half to one; the probability of three machines in a row; it's in the billions! It cannot happen, would not happen,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
“Dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about... It's about growth, it's about change, but you seem to just want to stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be the god of mischief, but you could be more.”
Peter once asked me when I fell in love with Jack. And I told him, "It was while you were sleeping".
“- Vinny: You fuckin' make me sick, you fuckin' slut.
- Dionna: I am a slut? You're calling me a slut? You lowlife piece of fuckin' shit, you fucked my cousin! You didn't think I knew about that! I smelled her pussy juice all over your fuckin' face! You fuckin' sick bastard! How dare you? And all this time I'm thinking there's something wrong...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In my first year of law school everybody loved everybody else, because we were all studying the law, and the law was a noble thing. By my third year you were lucky if you weren't murdered in your sleep. People stole exams, hid research materials from the library, and lied to the professors. Such is the nature of the profession.”
“Look, if he forgets to call one day, no big deal; two days, it's an oversight. Honey, he hasn't called you in three days; he's sleeping with somebody else.”
“Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!”
“They're still gonna fuck you up!”
“Since when does fucking somebody else mean that I'm not faithful to you?”
“My husband is having an affair with your wife. I don't think we should talk about it... unless you're prepared to kill them.”
“- Jimmy Dix: You don't like women much do ya Joe?
- Joe Hallenbeck: At least I liked the guy she was fuckin'. He was my best friend.”
“- Linda McFly: If Paul calls, tell him I'm working late at the boutique tonight.
- Dave McFly: Linda, first of all, I'm not your answering service; second of all, somebody named Greg or Craig called you just a little while ago.
- Linda McFly: Well, which one was it, Greg or Craig?
- Dave McFly: I don't know! I can't keep up of all of your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I trusted you, loved you, and you betrayed me!”
“Eva-If I were cheating, I wouldn't have suggested this game.
Lele-Or you are and you want to be found out. There's this psychological mechanism according to which serial-killers do all they can to get found out.”
“You haven’t done Paris right until you’ve had at least one wildly inappropriate affair.”
“Atticus says cheating a black man is ten times worse than cheating a white.”
“What? You think I fucked you because someone somewhere forgot a zero? Our business doesn't attract a lot of detail oriented motherfuckers.”