Cheating quotes392 cheating quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Now you're insulting my intelligence; what you think I am, a fuckin' idiot? You know goddamn well that someone had to get into those machines and set those fuckin' reels. The probability of one four-reel machine is a million and a half to one; the probability of three machines in a row; it's in the billions! It cannot happen, would not happen,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edith: What have I ever done to you?
- Dewey Cox: Like that time you woke up in the middle of the night and drank up all the milk! And then I got up to have my corn flakes and there was none left!
- Edith: Dewey, you cheated on me!
- Dewey Cox: Oh, so I'm a cheater, but you can just drink up all the milk.”
Peter once asked me when I fell in love with Jack. And I told him, "It was while you were sleeping".
“- Julianne Potter: Okay, you're Michael, you're in a fancy french restaurant, you order... crème brûlée for dessert, it's beautiful, it's sweet, it's irritatingly perfect. Suddenly, Michael realizes he doesn't want crème brûlée , he wants something else.
- Kimberly Wallace: What does he want?
- Julianne Potter: Jello.
- Kimberly Wallace: Jello?!...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In my first year of law school everybody loved everybody else, because we were all studying the law, and the law was a noble thing. By my third year you were lucky if you weren't murdered in your sleep. People stole exams, hid research materials from the library, and lied to the professors. Such is the nature of the profession.”
“Look, if he forgets to call one day, no big deal; two days, it's an oversight. Honey, he hasn't called you in three days; he's sleeping with somebody else.”
“Why Ed does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Ed, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!”
“They're still gonna fuck you up!”
“Since when does fucking somebody else mean that I'm not faithful to you?”
“- Jimmy Dix: You don't like women much do ya Joe?
- Joe Hallenbeck: At least I liked the guy she was fuckin'. He was my best friend.”
“I trusted you, loved you, and you betrayed me!”
“You haven’t done Paris right until you’ve had at least one wildly inappropriate affair.”
“Atticus says cheating a black man is ten times worse than cheating a white.”
“What? You think I fucked you because someone somewhere forgot a zero? Our business doesn't attract a lot of detail oriented motherfuckers.”
“Love is nothing but lust and cheating and lies.”
“- Brooks: I'm a fraud, Max. I'm not the carefree dude that wins at everything he touches. You know how I win? I cheat. I cheat at everything. I even cheated when we were kids playing Battleship.
- Max: What?
- Brooks: Didn't you ever wonder why I made you sit with your back to the TV? It was so I could see your ships in the reflection. I mean, I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's awfully easy to lie when you know that you're trusted implicitly. So very easy, and so very degrading.”
“It's easy to fool people when they're already fooling themselves.”
“- J.J. Blodgett: We're appointing your father commercial attaché to the embassy in Rome, and that entitles him to all the rights and immunities of a diplomat.
- Wendell Armbruster: But wait a minute, we're going to appoint him...
- J.J. Blodgett: Why not?
- Wendell Armbruster: A dead man?
- J.J. Blodgett: Just proves that we don't discriminate...” (continue)(continue reading)