Proposals quotes129 proposals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Doolittle Lynn: Mr. Webb, me and Loretta are fixin' to get married, if it's alright with you.
- Ted Webb: Go ask Clary.
- Doolittle Lynn: Mrs. Webb, me and Loretta is thinkin' about gettin' married tomorrow.
- 'Clary' Webb: Go ask Ted.
- Loretta Lynn: Doolittle, what are you doin'?
- Doolittle Lynn: Ted says go ask Clary; Clary says go ask Ted...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Freshman Girl: Will you marry me?
- Don Dawson: I don't know. What's in it for me?
- Freshman Girl: Anything you want?
- Don Dawson: Anything?
- Freshman Girl: Anything.
- Don Dawson: [opening his mouth wide] Go like this. Do you spit or swallow?
- Freshman Girl: Whatever you like.
- Don Dawson: Whatever I like? I would definitely marry you.”
“I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, Cause I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.”
“- Jeff: She wants me to marry her.
- Stella: That's normal.
- Jeff: I don't want to.
- Stella: That's abnormal.”
“- Georgia: Jonathan, will you marry me?
- Jonathan: Not even a little bit.”
“Anna, you are the most extraordinary person I've ever known. I love you with all that I am. Will you marry me?”
“I asked if she would not mind marrying me very much, which is kind of a dumb way of saying she's my world, and she made me better than I deserved to be.”
“The next time you tell me you love me, if there is a next time, I'll, I'll say I love you too.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“- David Helfgott - Adult: Would you marry me?
- Gillian: Well, it wouldn't be very practical, David.
- David Helfgott - Adult: Practical? No, of course not. Of course not. But then neither am I, Gillian. Neither am I. I'm not very practical at all.
- Sylvia: You'll miss the plane!
- Gillian: It's sweet of you, David. I don't know what to say.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johnny Chase: Iron Man 4! Downey's great don't get me wrong, I love Downey; he's just a little long in the tooth. I think you wanna go younger, man.
- Jon Favreau: If I recall, you're 5 years older than him.”
“- Daniel Cleaver: Come on Bridget, we belong together: you, me, your little skirt. If I can't make it with you then I can't make it with anyone.
- Bridget Jones: That's not a good enough offer for me.”
You say, "Do you want a cup of coffee?" and she says, "Yeah, okay". Then sex is on, yes? Doesn't always work, though. If the President of Burundi says do you want a cup of coffee, you're not supposed to go.
“I gotta say something to you, I don't want you to think that the reason we're not married is because I think anything of anyone else. It's because I'm 40 years old and I'm a failure, Annie. The reason that I never talked marriage to you is because I couldn't stand to see you, the princess of worry, weighed down by me and my limited prospects....” (continue)(continue reading)
“If this really is our last ride, what if we make up some new routines?”
“You're afraid of the commitment? You're gonna have to love and honor me for about 30 seconds.”
“- Jack: You love Sylvia and she loves you.
- Peter: She loves me?
- Jack: Yes!
- Peter: Then why is she marrying Edward?
- Jack: Because you never asked her.”
“- Jack: Do you want to marry me?
- Sylvia: No... but thank you for asking.”