Proposals quotes133 proposals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I gotta say something to you, I don't want you to think that the reason we're not married is because I think anything of anyone else. It's because I'm 40 years old and I'm a failure, Annie. The reason that I never talked marriage to you is because I couldn't stand to see you, the princess of worry, weighed down by me and my limited prospects....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cindy Mancini: Are you high?
- Ronald Miller: I want to rent you.
- Cindy Mancini: You want to rent me?
- Ronald Miller: Yeah. You pretend you like me and we go out for a few weeks... and that will make me popular.
- Cindy Mancini: Just going out with me is not gonna make you popular.
- Ronald Miller: Well I have a thousand dollars that says...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doolittle Lynn: Mr. Webb, me and Loretta are fixin' to get married, if it's alright with you.
- Ted Webb: Go ask Clary.
- Doolittle Lynn: Mrs. Webb, me and Loretta is thinkin' about gettin' married tomorrow.
- 'Clary' Webb: Go ask Ted.
- Loretta Lynn: Doolittle, what are you doin'?
- Doolittle Lynn: Ted says go ask Clary; Clary says go ask Ted...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Celine: Men go out with me, we break up and then they get married. And later they call me to thank me for teaching them what love is. That I tought them to care and respect women.
- Jesse: I think I'm one of those guys.
- Celine: I wanna kill them! Why didn't they ask me to marry them? I would've said no, but at least they could have asked.”
“- Margaret Tate: Sweet Andrew.
- Andrew Paxton: I'm listening.
- Margaret Tate: Would you please, with cherries on top, marry me?
- Andrew Paxton: Ok. I don't appreciate the sarcasm, but I'll do it.”
“- Freshman Girl: Will you marry me?
- Don Dawson: I don't know. What's in it for me?
- Freshman Girl: Anything you want?
- Don Dawson: Anything?
- Freshman Girl: Anything.
- Don Dawson: [opening his mouth wide] Go like this. Do you spit or swallow?
- Freshman Girl: Whatever you like.
- Don Dawson: Whatever I like? I would definitely marry you.”
“I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, Cause I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.”
“Did I just snort Crystal Meth or did you just offer to go Dog Shopping with an old lady?”
“- Sylvia Hunter: I'm perfectly willing to come to you whenever you want.
- Ken Jorgenson: All summer?
- Sylvia Hunter: All summer.
- Ken Jorgenson: What about the winter? All the winters... all our lives?”
“- Jeff: She wants me to marry her.
- Stella: That's normal.
- Jeff: I don't want to.
- Stella: That's abnormal.”
“- Georgia: Jonathan, will you marry me?
- Jonathan: Not even a little bit.”
“Anna, you are the most extraordinary person I've ever known. I love you with all that I am. Will you marry me?”
“I asked if she would not mind marrying me very much, which is kind of a dumb way of saying she's my world, and she made me better than I deserved to be.”
“The next time you tell me you love me, if there is a next time, I'll, I'll say I love you too.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“- David Helfgott - Adult: Would you marry me?
- Gillian: Well, it wouldn't be very practical, David.
- David Helfgott - Adult: Practical? No, of course not. Of course not. But then neither am I, Gillian. Neither am I. I'm not very practical at all.
- Sylvia: You'll miss the plane!
- Gillian: It's sweet of you, David. I don't know what to say.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johnny Chase: Iron Man 4! Downey's great don't get me wrong, I love Downey; he's just a little long in the tooth. I think you wanna go younger, man.
- Jon Favreau: If I recall, you're 5 years older than him.”
“- Daniel Cleaver: Come on Bridget, we belong together: you, me, your little skirt. If I can't make it with you then I can't make it with anyone.
- Bridget Jones: That's not a good enough offer for me.”
You say, "Do you want a cup of coffee?" and she says, "Yeah, okay". Then sex is on, yes? Doesn't always work, though. If the President of Burundi says do you want a cup of coffee, you're not supposed to go.