Proposals quotes133 proposals quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I gotta say something to you, I don't want you to think that the reason we're not married is because I think anything of anyone else. It's because I'm 40 years old and I'm a failure, Annie. The reason that I never talked marriage to you is because I couldn't stand to see you, the princess of worry, weighed down by me and my limited prospects....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cindy Mancini: Are you high?
- Ronald Miller: I want to rent you.
- Cindy Mancini: You want to rent me?
- Ronald Miller: Yeah. You pretend you like me and we go out for a few weeks... and that will make me popular.
- Cindy Mancini: Just going out with me is not gonna make you popular.
- Ronald Miller: Well I have a thousand dollars that says...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Doolittle Lynn: Mr. Webb, me and Loretta are fixin' to get married, if it's alright with you.
- Ted Webb: Go ask Clary.
- Doolittle Lynn: Mrs. Webb, me and Loretta is thinkin' about gettin' married tomorrow.
- 'Clary' Webb: Go ask Ted.
- Loretta Lynn: Doolittle, what are you doin'?
- Doolittle Lynn: Ted says go ask Clary; Clary says go ask Ted...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Take three deep breaths. This is the only moment you need to be worried about. There's no yesterday. There's no tomorrow. There's just right now. You're not late for anything, and you're going to miss anything. You're exactly where you're supposed to be... and you're exactly who you're supposed to be. You're absolutely perfect. And whatever...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Celine: Men go out with me, we break up and then they get married. And later they call me to thank me for teaching them what love is. That I tought them to care and respect women.
- Jesse: I think I'm one of those guys.
- Celine: I wanna kill them! Why didn't they ask me to marry them? I would've said no, but at least they could have asked.”
“- Margaret Tate: Sweet Andrew.
- Andrew Paxton: I'm listening.
- Margaret Tate: Would you please, with cherries on top, marry me?
- Andrew Paxton: Ok. I don't appreciate the sarcasm, but I'll do it.”
“- Freshman Girl: Will you marry me?
- Don Dawson: I don't know. What's in it for me?
- Freshman Girl: Anything you want?
- Don Dawson: Anything?
- Freshman Girl: Anything.
- Don Dawson: [opening his mouth wide] Go like this. Do you spit or swallow?
- Freshman Girl: Whatever you like.
- Don Dawson: Whatever I like? I would definitely marry you.”
“I guarantee that we'll have tough times. And I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, Cause I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me.”
“Did I just snort Crystal Meth or did you just offer to go Dog Shopping with an old lady?”
“- Sylvia Hunter: I'm perfectly willing to come to you whenever you want.
- Ken Jorgenson: All summer?
- Sylvia Hunter: All summer.
- Ken Jorgenson: What about the winter? All the winters... all our lives?”
“- Jeff: She wants me to marry her.
- Stella: That's normal.
- Jeff: I don't want to.
- Stella: That's abnormal.”
“- Georgia: Jonathan, will you marry me?
- Jonathan: Not even a little bit.”
“Anna, you are the most extraordinary person I've ever known. I love you with all that I am. Will you marry me?”
“I asked if she would not mind marrying me very much, which is kind of a dumb way of saying she's my world, and she made me better than I deserved to be.”
“The next time you tell me you love me, if there is a next time, I'll, I'll say I love you too.”
“Speaking of shoes. You know what I was thinking I'm... You know I, I would like to have a... some shoes next to my shoes.”
“- David Helfgott - Adult: Would you marry me?
- Gillian: Well, it wouldn't be very practical, David.
- David Helfgott - Adult: Practical? No, of course not. Of course not. But then neither am I, Gillian. Neither am I. I'm not very practical at all.
- Sylvia: You'll miss the plane!
- Gillian: It's sweet of you, David. I don't know what to say.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Johnny Chase: Iron Man 4! Downey's great don't get me wrong, I love Downey; he's just a little long in the tooth. I think you wanna go younger, man.
- Jon Favreau: If I recall, you're 5 years older than him.”
“- Daniel Cleaver: Come on Bridget, we belong together: you, me, your little skirt. If I can't make it with you then I can't make it with anyone.
- Bridget Jones: That's not a good enough offer for me.”