Words quotes362 words quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Three Words. Eight Letters. Say It And I'm Yours.”
“- Rocco: Fuckin'! What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... Fuck!
- Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.”
“- Reynolds Woodcock: Is there something I'm unaware of? Because as far as I can remember, all I've done is to dress her beautifully.
- Cyril: I don't think that matters to some people, I think they want what is fashionable and chic.
- Reynolds Woodcock: Chic? Oh, don't you start using that filthy little word, Chic! Whoever invented that ought to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Andre Baptiste Senior: They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.
- Yuri Orlov: I believe it's warlord.
- Andre Baptiste Senior: Thank you, but I prefer it my way.”
“- Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
- Ash: Yeah, basically.
- Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
- Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.”
“Nick, do you like basgetti?”
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Is this normal for him?
- Earl: Well, the words "normal" and "him" don't often collide in the same sentence.
“Look, I've been living in this country for seven years, and I still can't read the headlines. Yes means no. Maybe means never.”
“You know, I grew up around black people my whole life. I mean, if the truth be told, I probably know niggas better than you. And don't go getting offended by my use of the quote-unquote N-word. I have a black wife and two biracial kids, so I feel I have a right. I don't give a God damn what that prick Spike Lee says. Tarantino was right. Nigger...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Frollo: Shall we review your alphabet today?
- Quasimodo: Oh, yes, Master. I would like that very much.
- Frollo: Very well. A?
- Quasimodo: Abomination.
- Frollo: B?
- Quasimodo: Blasphemy?
- Frollo: C?
- Quasimodo: C-C-Contrition.
- Frollo: D?
- Quasimodo: Damnation?
- Frollo: E?
- Quasimodo: Eternal damnation.
- Frollo: Good. F?
- Quasimodo...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative" or some shit like that. You say "no problemo". And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me". And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby".
- The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any... (continue)(continue reading)
“Does the n-word offend you... nigger?”
“A man curses because he doesn't have the words to say what's on his mind.”
“Sometime ideas, like men, jump up and say 'hello'. They introduce themselves, these ideas, with words. Are they words? These ideas speak so strangely. All that we see in this world is based on someone's ideas. Some ideas are destructive, some are constructive. Some ideas can arrive in the form of a dream.”
“Letters are symbols. They are building blocks of words which form our languages. Languages help us communicate. Even with complicated languages used by intelligent people, misunderstanding is a common occurrence. We write things down sometimes — letters, words — hoping they will serve us and those with whom we wish to communicate. Letters and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“When I first read Aristotle, I thought it was pronounced like Chipotle. Wait a minute, is it Chip-o-tottle?”
“Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that makes the flowers grow, not thunder.”
“You've got the vocabulary of a baked potato.”
“See all those words printed in a line one after the other? Put them all together, and you have a story.”