Words quotes351 words quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rocco: Fuckin'! What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... Fuck!
- Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.”
“- Andre Baptiste Senior: They say that I am the lord of war, but perhaps it is you.
- Yuri Orlov: I believe it's warlord.
- Andre Baptiste Senior: Thank you, but I prefer it my way.”
“- Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
- Ash: Yeah, basically.
- Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
- Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.”
- Dr. Molly Griswold: Is this normal for him?
- Earl: Well, the words "normal" and "him" don't often collide in the same sentence.
“- Capt. Danny Walker: Which way ya goin'?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Uh, right, no left. Left. I'll go left.
- Capt. Danny Walker: Okay, we're goin' left right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Right, right?
- Capt. Danny Walker: Right, like we're goin' left, or right like we're goin' right?
- Capt. Rafe McCawley: Well, now you got me all mixed up. I dunno,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- John Connor: No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "affirmative" or some shit like that. You say "no problemo". And if someone comes on to you with an attitude you say "eat me". And if you want to shine them on it's "hasta la vista, baby".
- The Terminator: Hasta la vista, baby.
The man of my dreams has almost faded now. The one I have created in my mind. The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. I can almost see him now before me. What would I say to him if he were really here? "Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. I have lived without it all my life. Is it any... (continue)(continue reading)
“A man curses because he doesn't have the words to say what's on his mind.”
“- Max: She's a nymphomaniac!
- Lucas: She likes to start fires?”
“- Mildred Hayes: What's the law on what ya can and can't say on a billboard? I assume it's ya can't say nothing defamatory, and ya can't say, 'Fuck' 'Piss' or 'Cunt'. That right?
- Red Welby: Or... Anus.
- Mildred Hayes: Well I think I'll be alright then.”
“- Alicia: Say it again, it keeps me awake.
- Devlin: I love you.”
“- Bernardo: I want to help you
- St. Francis of Assisi: Words, words Bernardo. There was a time when I believed in words.”
“Words still have meanings, even in our days of the computer.”
“Be specific with your words. The deal is in the details.”
“Mr. Shredder, I'm Finnish. Because when I start a beatdown I always Finnish it!”
“You can't say 'dragon' over the radio.”
- The Old Man Parker: Aaah! "Fra-gee-leh!". It must be Italian!
- Mother Parker: Uh, I think that says fragile, honey.
- The Old Man Parker: Huh? Oh, yeah.
“Let's drink first. Perhaps pretty words will follow.”
“Does the n-word offend you... nigger?”
“- Research Assistant #2: Blueberries are blue. Are cranberries cran?
- Paulie: Are boysenberries boys or girls?”