Flirting quotes563 flirting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The first day I saw Richard Burton on the 'Cleopatra' set, there was a lot of hemming and hawing and he said hello to Joe Mankiewicz and everyone. And then he sort of sidled over to me and said 'Has anybody ever told you that you're a very pretty girl?'. And I said to myself, Oh gevaldt, here's the great lover, the great wit, the great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“If you ever so much as blink in her direction again, I can and will bury you so far in the ground that the heat from the earth's core will incinerate your sorry ass!”
“Every guy in history who tried to pick up a girl did the good-friend thing first.”
“- Catherine: Have you ever fucked on cocaine, Nick? It's nice.
- Nick: You like playing games don't you?
- Catherine: I have a degree in psychology, it goes with the turf... Games are fun.”
“. John Arlington: Darling, may I put my hand on your breast?
- Antoinette Lilly: No!”
“- The Manager: Have I met you before?
- Malaina: Maybe in one of your better dreams.”
“- George Milton: Lennie! Listen to me, God damn it! Don't you even look at her! I don't care what she says or what she does, she's a rat trap if I ever seen one.
- Lennie Small: But I wasn't doing nothing.
- George Milton: No, but when she was shoving her legs around you weren't looking the other way neither. Keep away from her!”
“- The Ringo Kid: Look, Miss Dallas. You got no folks... neither have I. And, well, maybe I'm takin' a lot for granted, but... I watched you with that baby - that other woman's baby. You looked... well, well I still got a ranch across the border. There's a nice place - a real nice place... trees... grass... water. There's a cabin half built. A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I wanna be thirty and flirty and thriving.”
“- John Robie: You're here in Europe to buy a husband.
- Frances Stevens: The man I want doesn't have a price.
- John Robie: That eliminates me.”
“- Bartender: You ought to get out there and startdating again.
- Chester Lee: You go out there, what do you meet? You meetgirls looking for husbands and husbands looking for girls.
- Bartender: Well, you know what they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea if you got the right bait.
- Chester Lee: Yeah. The trouble is, my hook ain't what it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack Clayton: Oh I'm crazy about you.
- Tira: I did my best to make you that way.”
“I think I'd miss you, even if we'd never met.”
“Hey, baby. I noticed you have braces. I have braces too.”
“I just wish your eyes weren't that color.”
“- Jonathan Trager: I just meant I had a really nice time. You know, maybe you should give me your phone number. Just in case.
- Sara Thomas: In case of what?
- Jonathan Trager: In case of life.”
“Elizabeth-You don't think she was completely unclassy and predatory?
David-Those happen to be two of men's favorite things.
Elizabeth-Why don't you just date a pit bull?
David-Maybe I will.”
“You know a customer once told me that the best way to get over someone was to get under someone else.”
“She likes you, and you like her. Why do you have to make it so complicated?”