“- Bartender: You ought to get out there and start dating again.
- Chester Lee: You go out there, what do you meet? You meet girls looking for husbands and husbands looking for girls.
- Bartender: Well, you know what they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea if you got the right bait.
- Chester Lee: Yeah. The trouble is, my hook ain't what it...” (continue) (continue reading)
Flirting quotes542 flirting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tom Garrett: Well, could I get in touch with you?
- Dolly Moore: You've touched enough already!”
“- Mrs. Alexis Richardson: You know, you're quite an attractive man.
- Frankie Madison: Keep goin'.
- Mrs. Alexis Richardson: How far do you want me to go?
- Frankie Madison: I'm at the plate. You're doing the pitching.”
“- Jack: What do you want me to play?
- Emerald: I don't care. Just look at me while you do it.”
“- Jack: Hey!
- Ally: What?
- Jack: I just wanted to take another look at you.”
- "Flo": I want to be near you. I want you to hold me. Oh! Hold me closer! Closer! Closer!
- Dr. Hackenbush: If I hold you any closer, I'll be in back of you!
“- Elina: You shouldn't do that.
- Dennis McCabe: Why not?
- Elina: Because I'm your father's girlfriend?
- Dennis McCabe: My father's a womanizer. He's a married man and he stood you up.
- Elina: You have no respect for your father.
- Dennis McCabe: I don't know him. But I respect his taste in women.”
“- Jeff: I wanna lick every inch of you...
- Victoria: Saved by the bell. Goodnight.”
“- Claire Peterson: Go fuck yourself.
- Noah Sandborn: I'd rather fuck you.”
“- Akeelah: Why'd you do that?
- Javier: I had an impulse. Are you gonna sue me for sexual harassment?”
“You know, Donna, you got great legs. What time do they open?”
“- George: I want to know everything about you and I'd like you to know all about me, too. Because we might just find out that we have a heck of a lot in common.
- Elaine: What? What? What could we have in common?
- George: Basil! I love basil. You like basil, Elaine?
- Elaine: It doesn't sweep me off my feet.”
“- Mitzi: You seein' anybody?
- Agent Cooper: I'm married with two kids.
- Mitzi: Take my number. Things happen.”
“- Harker: But Lucy, I'm British!
- Lucy: But so are these!”
“- Dot: The guys paid a dollar apiece to find out if you're single.
- Lydia Callahan: Tell the guys I have five husbands, each one rich, mean and jealous. I'll be rotatin' them through on a weekly basis.
- Dot: That line will be all over the valley by breakfast.
- Lydia Callahan: Oh, just tell 'em I own a rifle.”
“- Disco Cabbie: You need to find yourself a man who's secure enough to appreciate you for the superior woman that you are. I like a strong woman.
- Ellie: Oh... yeah. Mm-hmm.
- Disco Cabbie: And you are a strong woman. If I was you, I would pull over with me and celebrate our strength together. What do you think about that, baby?
- Ellie: This...” (continue) (continue reading)
You say, "Do you want a cup of coffee?" and she says, "Yeah, okay". Then sex is on, yes? Doesn't always work, though. If the President of Burundi says do you want a cup of coffee, you're not supposed to go.
“Certainly most movie executives were making love to the starlets. But then, so were most of us actors.”
“- Carter Davis: So, uh, now that your bedroom is officially a crime scene and all, where are you planning on crashing?
- Tree Gelbman: Is that an invitation?”
“- James Bond: Do you come with the suite?
- Manuela: It depends who's renting it. Vodka Martini? Shaken, not stirred.”