Flirting quotes545 flirting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“The first day I saw Richard Burton on the 'Cleopatra' set, there was a lot of hemming and hawing and he said hello to Joe Mankiewicz and everyone. And then he sort of sidled over to me and said 'Has anybody ever told you that you're a very pretty girl?'. And I said to myself, Oh gevaldt, here's the great lover, the great wit, the great...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- George Milton: Lennie! Listen to me, God damn it! Don't you even look at her! I don't care what she says or what she does, she's a rat trap if I ever seen one.
- Lennie Small: But I wasn't doing nothing.
- George Milton: No, but when she was shoving her legs around you weren't looking the other way neither. Keep away from her!”
“- The Ringo Kid: Look, Miss Dallas. You got no folks... neither have I. And, well, maybe I'm takin' a lot for granted, but... I watched you with that baby - that other woman's baby. You looked... well, well I still got a ranch across the border. There's a nice place - a real nice place... trees... grass... water. There's a cabin half built. A...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bartender: You ought to get out there and startdating again.
- Chester Lee: You go out there, what do you meet? You meetgirls looking for husbands and husbands looking for girls.
- Bartender: Well, you know what they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea if you got the right bait.
- Chester Lee: Yeah. The trouble is, my hook ain't what it...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jonathan Trager: I just meant I had a really nice time. You know, maybe you should give me your phone number. Just in case.
- Sara Thomas: In case of what?
- Jonathan Trager: In case of life.”
“Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have a second chance to make a first impression.”
“I’d bone appétit him.”
“- Tom Garrett: Well, could I get in touch with you?
- Dolly Moore: You've touched enough already!”
“- Mrs. Alexis Richardson: You know, you're quite an attractive man.
- Frankie Madison: Keep goin'.
- Mrs. Alexis Richardson: How far do you want me to go?
- Frankie Madison: I'm at the plate. You're doing the pitching.”
“- Jack: What do you want me to play?
- Emerald: I don't care. Just look at me while you do it.”
“- Jack: Hey!
- Ally: What?
- Jack: I just wanted to take another look at you.”
- "Flo": I want to be near you. I want you to hold me. Oh! Hold me closer! Closer! Closer!
- Dr. Hackenbush: If I hold you any closer, I'll be in back of you!
“- Elina: You shouldn't do that.
- Dennis McCabe: Why not?
- Elina: Because I'm your father's girlfriend?
- Dennis McCabe: My father's a womanizer. He's a married man and he stood you up.
- Elina: You have no respect for your father.
- Dennis McCabe: I don't know him. But I respect his taste in women.”
“- Jeff: I wanna lick every inch of you...
- Victoria: Saved by the bell. Goodnight.”
“- Claire Peterson: Go fuck yourself.
- Noah Sandborn: I'd rather fuck you.”
“- Akeelah: Why'd you do that?
- Javier: I had an impulse. Are you gonna sue me for sexual harassment?”
“You know, Donna, you got great legs. What time do they open?”
“- George: I want to know everything about you and I'd like you to know all about me, too. Because we might just find out that we have a heck of a lot in common.
- Elaine: What? What? What could we have in common?
- George: Basil! I love basil. You like basil, Elaine?
- Elaine: It doesn't sweep me off my feet.”
“- Mitzi: You seein' anybody?
- Agent Cooper: I'm married with two kids.
- Mitzi: Take my number. Things happen.”