Mottoes quotes107 mottoes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- Veronika: What's 'Choose life'?
- Renton: What?
- Veronika: 'Choose life'. Simon says it sometimes. He says "Choose life, Veronika!"
- Renton: 'Choose life'. 'Choose life' was a well meaning slogan from a 1980's anti-drug campaign and we used to add things to it, so I might say for example, choose... designer lingerie, in the vain hope of... (continue)(continue reading)
“Make a plan, stick to the plan, always deliver!”
“I'm left with only one option, I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this.”
“We don't have ladders. Ladders represent a social hierarchy that's counterproductive to what we're trying to do here.”
“It's not about how badly you want something. It's about what you are capable of!”
“- Darius Kinkaid: You know, when life gives you shit, you make Kool-Aid.
- Michael Bryce: That's not really how that expression works.
- Darius Kinkaid: That's the beauty of that motherfucker: life.
- Michael Bryce: Ah. Yeah, well, life, I mean... life doesn't usually give you shit and then turn into a beverage.”
“One man's toxic sludge is another man's potpourri.
[his dog Max barks]
I don't know, it's some kind of soup.”
“Human nature, my weapon of choice...”
“Success to me is not success to the record company or whoever. Success to me is having the freedom to work with whoever I want to work with.”
“I have to believe in everything in order to make things up.”
“Time is a great teacher, but eventually kills all of its students.”
“We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.”
“Just because it's what's done doesn't mean it's what should be done!”
Our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc". We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words.
“- Arthur Curry: A strong man is strongest alone, ever heard that?
- Bruce Wayne: That's not the saying, that's like the opposite of what the saying is.”
“Lightning never strikes in the same place twice.”
“Worries find you easily enough without inviting them.”
“A house is just a building, home is a feeling.”
“- Clinic Barman: Can I get you something, sir?
- James Bond: Vodka martini. Shaken, not stirred.”