“To survive a war, you gotta become war.”
“Rambo: First Blood Part II” quotes(1985)
Plot – Rambo is sentenced to hard labor. Colonel Trautman proposes him to go back to Vietnam to photograph the forced-labor camp of the American prisoners, in exchange of his freedom. Rambo accepts, but he frees a prisoner, disobeying the orders. He can’t go back home because he is captured and tortured by a Soviet officer. Eventually, the fighter manages to escape and to kill the enemies, going back to the American headquarter in the end.
All actors – Sylvester Stallone, Richard Crenna, Charles Napier, Steven Berkoff, Julia Nickson, Martin Kove, George Cheung, Andy Wood, William Ghent, Voyo Goric, Dana Lee, Baoan Coleman, Steve Williams, Don Collins, Christopher Grant, John Sterlini, Alain Hocquenghem, William Rothlein, Tony Munafo, Tom Gehrke, Roger Cudney, John Pankow, John Sabolshow all
“Rambo: First Blood Part II” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: You don't belong here, why don't you come back with me?
- Rambo: Back to what? My friends died here, and a piece of me did too.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong, but damn it, don't hate your country for it.
- Rambo: Hate? I'd die for it.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Then what is it you...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Marshall Murdock: Rambo, this is Murdock, we're glad you're alive. Where the hell are you? Give us your position and we'll come to pick you up!
- Rambo: Murdock... I'm coming to get you!”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: How will you live, John?
- Rambo: Day by day.”