Survival quotes326 survival quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're dead! We survived but we're dead!”
“- Tommy: It's not fair!
- Alex: Survival's not fair!”
“We are the last living survivors from our prison block. Besides me, you are the only person who could still recognize the man who killed our families.”
“There is a legend of a man who lives beneath the sea. He is a fisher of men, the last hope of all those who have been left behind. Many survivors claim to have felt his gripping hands beneath them; pushing them up to the surface; whispering strength until help could arrive. But this, of course, is only a legend.”
- Charles Morse: You know, I once read an interesting book which said that most people lost in the wilds, they, they die of shame.
- Stephen: What?
- Charles Morse: Yeah, see, they die of shame. "What did I do wrong? How could I have gotten myself into this?”. And so they sit there and they... die. Because they didn't do the one thing that would... (continue)(continue reading)
“Give him a gold piece and send him home. He has a story to tell.”
“It's funny how all living organisms are alike... when the chips are down, when the pressure is on, every creature on the face of the Earth is interested in one thing and one thing only. Its own survival.”
“- Gen. Stonewall Jackson: Tell me general, do you expect to live till the end of this war?
- General John Bell Hood: Oh... I do not know, but... I'm inclined to think I will. I expect I will be wounded. And you general?
- Gen. Stonewall Jackson: I do not expect to live to see the end of this war. Nor can I say that without victory I would desire...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Women. Ya can't live with 'em, ya can't live without 'em.”
“You know, I'm 1500 years old. I've killed twice as many enemies as that. And every one of them would have rather killed me than not succeeded. I'm only alive because fate wants me alive. Thanos is just the latest of a long line of bastards, and he'll be the latest to feel my vengeance - fate wills it so.”
“Amazing how you can do without the essentials of life, so long as you have the little luxuries.”
“The last two men on Earth, they would kill each other.”
“After all, what’s more human than the fight for survival?”
“- Dani Ramos: How do we win?
- Grace: We win... by keeping you alive.”
“- Mike Banning: Why am I in cuffs?
- FBI Agent Thompson: Your whole team is dead, except you. You have this perfectly planned.”
“He's afraid. He's trying to hang on to a way of life that doesn't exist anymore. Municipal Darwinism. It's a dying system. Prey has all but gone. Soon, there'll be nothing left.”
“Surviving is not living. Life is more than what is it's what it could be, what you can make it.”
“I am the jungle's eyes. I can see the past, and the future. It is I, Kaa, who witnessed the coming of man. And the jungle trying to survive. I saw chaos and darkness come to our lands. I saw the tiger, Shere Khan, killing man, and breaking the jungle's ancient law. And then, one fateful night, I saw the jungle place its hopes into the hands of a...” (continue)(continue reading)