Plot – John Matrix is a former agent specialized in dodgy operations together with his partner Bennett, who kidnaps Matrix's daughter Jenny and instead of asking for ransom, since he is now working for general Arius, asks Matrix to kill Velasquez, the democratically elected president of Val Verde and Asius' opponent. Matrix accepts and takes the plane for Val Verde, but manages to escape, taking with him Cindy, the Afro-American flight attendant.
All actors – Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rae Dawn Chong, Dan Hedaya, Vernon Wells, James Olson, David Patrick Kelly, Alyssa Milano, Bill Duke, Drew Snyder, Sharon Wyatt, Michael DeLano, Bob Minor, Michael Adams, Gary Carlos Cervantes, Lenny Juliano, Charles Meshack, Chelsea Field, Julie Hayek, Hank Calia, Walter Scott, Greg Wayne Elam, George Fisher, Phil Adams, Ava Cadell, Mikul Robins, Branscombe Richmond, Matt Landers, Peter DuPont, Tom Simmons, Bill Paxton, Richard D. Reich, John Reyes, Billy Cardenas, Eddie Reyes, Vivian Daily, Thomas Rosales Jr., Ronald C. McCarty, Jim Painter, Rick Sawaya, Dick Warlockshow all
“Commando” Quotes 19 quotes
“Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired.”
“Did anybody ever tell you you have a lot of hostility?”
“- John Matrix: What's wrong?
- Cindy: This isn't a plane, this is a canoe with wings!
- John Matrix: Well then, get in and start paddling!”
“- Major General Franklin Kirby: John, we've got a problem. Someone's killing your men.
- John Matrix: You gave them new identities.
- Major General Franklin Kirby: There must have been a leak. Lawson, Forrestal, Bennett... they've all been hit.
- John Matrix: Who's doing it?
- Major General Franklin Kirby: You've made enemies all over the world....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Soldier: Slitting a little girl's throat is like cutting warm butter.
- Bennett: Put the knife away and shut your mouth.”
“- Cindy: You steal my car, you rip the seat out, you kidnap me, you ask me to help you find your daughter which I very kindly do, and then you get me involved in a shoot out where people are dying and there's blood spurting all over the place, and then I watch you rip a phone booth out of a wall, swing from the ceiling like Tarzan, and then...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Matrix: This was the last time.
- Major General Franklin Kirby: Until a next time.”
“John, I feel good. Just like old times. What's it feel like to be a dying man? You're a dead man, John!”
“- Cindy: Can you tell me what this is all about?
- John Matrix: Yeah, a guy I trusted for years wants me dead.
- Cindy: That's understandable. I've only known you for five minutes and I want you dead, too.”
“- Cooke: You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this Green Beret is going to kick your big ass!
- John Matrix: I eat Green Berets for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!”
“- Arius: Mr. Bennett, my soldiers are patriots.
- Bennett: Your soldiers are nothing. Matrix and I can kill every single one of them... in the blink of an eye. Remember that.”
“- Arius: Do you remember me, Colonel?
- John Matrix: I remember you, scumbag! Especially the people you've tortured and killed!”
“John, I'm not going to shoot you between the eyes. I'm going to shoot you between the balls.”
“- John Matrix: Bennett! I thought you were...
- Bennett: Dead? You thought wrong. Ever since you had me thrown out of your unit, I've waited to pay you back. Do you know what today is Matrix? Pay day!”