Strength quotes384 strength quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Strength does not from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a fat man with greasy hair and half a moustache.”
“May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to choose it, and the strength to make it endure.”
“Weakness is tiring, but strength is exhausting.”
“It is our weakness that calls forth the grace of God. You show your weakness, He gives us strength.”
“No one is strong alone. You know, you and your mom, you help each other through, don't you?”
“I ain't so tough.”
“- Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
- Bella Swan: Then don't.”
“- Rocky Balboa: How did you get so tough?
- Adrian: I live with a fighter.”
“It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
“I gotta keep breathing. Because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?”
“- Moly: Oh, no, no guns. You are top-flight unarmed security guards.
- Craig Jones: What about walkie talkies?
- Day-Day: And some flashlights. In case we catch some girl giving up some head right in the back behind the trash cans, I could come back there with the flashlight and catch her.
- Moly: You guys are supposed to be big, tough guys....” (continue)(continue reading)
“You will be different, sometimes you'll feel like an outcast, but you'll never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father and the father becomes the son.”
“As he lifted the 400-pound weights above his head, he was in agony... but he bore it in silence.”
“There can be only one!”
“- Jed: How did you get shot down, Colonel?
- Lt. Col. Andrew 'Andy' Tanner: It was five to one. I got four.”
“- Young Cowboy: You're a hard man, Conagher.
- Conn Conagher: It's a hard country, kid.”
“- Stilgar: You have strength. You shall be known as Usual - which is the strength of the base of the pillar. This is your secretname in our troop. But, you must choose the name of manhood, which we will call you openly.
- Paul Atreides: What do you call the mouse shadow in the second moon?
- Stilgar: We call that one Muad'Dib.
- Paul Atreides:...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Dr. Berger: Maybe you were stronger. Did it ever occur to you that you might have been stronger? How long are you going to punish yourself? When are you going to quit?
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: Oh God, I'd like to quit...