Patriotism quotes82 patriotism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The King
“All men are born to die. We know it. We carry it with us always. If your day be today, so be it. Mine will be tomorrow. Or mine today and yours tomorrow. It matters not. What matters is that you know, in your hearts, that today you are that kingdom united. You are England. Each and every one of you. England is you. And it is the space between...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
- From the movie: xXx: Return of Xander Cage
“- Jane Marke: Your country needs you, Mr. Cage. The Triple-X program needs you. It's time to be a patriot.
- Xander Cage: By whose definition? The last time I was patriotic, I got three strikes. And there was only one man who believed in the underdog. Patriotism is dead. There's only rebels and tyrants now.
- Jane Marke: So, which are you?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
- La trovi in Career in Cinema
“There's one beneficial effect of going to Moscow. You come home waving the American flag with all your might.”
“I think English film is very embarrassed by patriotism, generally.”
- From the movie: Lone Survivor
“You can die for your country, I'm gonna live for mine.”
- From the movie: Rambo: First Blood Part II
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: You don't belong here, why don't you come back with me?
- Rambo: Back to what? My friends died here, and a piece of me did too.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong, but damn it, don't hate your country for it.
- Rambo: Hate? I'd die for it.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Then what is it you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Dr. Strangelove
“I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a countin' on ya, and by golly we ain't about to let 'em down. Tell you somethin' else. If this thing turns out to be half as important is I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Muppet Movie
“Patriotism swells in the heart of the American bear.”
“American cinema tends to express a patriotic relationship to national identity on a regular basis.”
- From the movie: Boyhood
- From the movie: Spider-Man: Homecoming
- From the movie: Notorious
Waving the flag with one hand and picking pockets with the other, that's your "patriotism".
- From the movie: Invitation to a Gunfighter
- From the movie: Duel in the Sun
“I once fought for that flag; I'll not fire on it.”
- From the movie: American Assassin
“Patriotism exists because people like you and people like me need a higher cause. Something bigger than us.”
- From the movie: Miracle
“When you pull on that jersey, you represent yourself and your teammates; and the name on the front, is a hell of a lot more important, than the one on the back.”
- From the movie: Red Sparrow
- La trovi in Actors and Politics
“If I have to lay an egg for my country, I'll do it.
- From the movie: European Vacation
“Can anything be more Un-American than the Un-American committee?”
- From the movie: Chill Factor
“It won't be long now, gentlemen. And it won't be very pleasant. But such is the price of patriotism.”
“I am an American. I love my country and have great hopes for it. It is for this reason that I speak candidly and sometimes critically about it.”
- From the movie: The Assignment
“- Jack Shaw: Don't think of it as cheating on your wife. Think of it as... fuckin' for your flag.
- Amos: When in doubt, close your eyes and think of England.”