“Star Trek V: The Final Frontier” quotes(1989)
All actors – William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Walter Koenig, Nichelle Nichols, George Takei, David Warner, Laurence Luckinbill, Charles Cooper, Cynthia Gouw, Todd Bryant, Spice Williams-Crosby, Rex Holman, George Murdock, Jonathan Simpson, Beverly Hart, Steve Susskind, Harve Bennett, Cynthia Blaise, Bill Quinn, Melanie Shatner, Michael Berryman, Gene Cross, Carey Scott, Mike Smithsonshow all
“Star Trek V: The Final Frontier” Quotes 25 quotes
- Kirk: "All I ask is a tall ship, and a star to steer by".
- McCoy: Melville.
- Spock: John Masefield.
- McCoy: Are you sure about that?
- Spock: I am well-versed in the classics, Doctor.
“- Sybok: Every culture in this galaxy shares this common dream of a place from which creation sprang. For us, that place will soon be reality.
- Kirk: The only reality I see is that I'm a prisoner on my own ship. What is this power you have to control the minds of my crew?
- Sybok: I don't control minds. I free them.”
“- Kirk: I thought I was going to die.
- Spock: Not possible. You were never alone.”
“It's a song, you green-blooded Vulcan! The words aren't important. What's important is that you have fun singing it!”
“- McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
- Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. Human heart.”
“- God: Do you doubt me?
- McCoy: I doubt any God who inflicts pain for his own pleasure.”
“- McCoy: I'll tell you one thing, Spock: You never cease to amaze me.
- Spock: Nor I, myself.”
“Damn it, Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with a wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!”
“- Spock: He reminds me of someone I knew in my youth.
- McCoy: Why, Spock, I didn't know you had one.
- Spock: I do not often think of the past.”
“- Chekov: Admit it, we're lost.
- Sulu: All right, we're lost. But we're making good time!”
“- McCoy: All that time in space, getting on each other's nerves. And what do we do when shore leave comes along? We spend it together. Other people have families.
- Kirk: Other people, Bones. Not us.”
“The people of your world once believed the world was flat. Columbus proved it was round. They said the sound barrier could never be broken!... It was broken. They said warp-speed could not be achieved.”
“God's a busy man!”
“- Sybok: I thought weapons were forbidden on this planet. Besides, I can't believe you'd kill me for a field of empty holes.
- J'onn: It's all I have.”
- Kirk: What are you doing?
- Spock: I am preparing to toast a marsh melon.
- McCoy: Well, I'll be damned. A marsh melon. Where'd you learn to do that?
- Spock: Before leaving the ship, I consulted the computer library to familiarize myself with the customs associated with "camping out".
- McCoy: Well, tell me, Spock. What do you do after we... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Spock: It appears we're too heavy.
- Kirk: Must be all those marsh melons.”
“- Sybok: I couldn't help but notice your pain!
- God: My pain?
- Sybok: It runs deep, share it with me!”
“- Sybok: Your pain runs deep.
- J'Onn: What do you know of my pain?
- Sybok: Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.”