Carpe diem quotes102 carpe diem quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Human touch. Our first form of communication. Safety, security, comfort, all in the gentle caress of a finger. Or the brush of lips on a soft cheek. It connects us when we're happy, bolsters us in times of fear, excites us in times of passion and love. We need that touch from the one we love, almost as much as we need air to breathe. But I never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Jack: If I don't say this then I'll never forgive myself.
- Ally: What...
- Jack: If you don't dig deep into your fuckin' soul you won't have legs. I'm just telling you that. If you don't tell the truth out there you're fucked. All you got is you and what you have to say to people and they are listening right now and they are not going to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We're here for such a short period of time. Live like you're already dead, man. Have a good time. Do your best. Let it all come ripping right through you.”
“- Marisa Ventura: I can't try on her clothes!
- Stephanie Kehoe: They're not hers. They're not Dolce's. Technically, they've been abandoned. Oh, let's not let them hear us.
- Marisa Ventura: Who, the clothes?
- Stephanie Kehoe: Marisa Ave Maria Ventura... When are you and I ever get to try on a five thousand dollar anything? Come on, feel how...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Life is pain - we've got to scrape the joy from it every chance we get.”
“There is no future. There is no past. I live this moment as my last!”
“You can lose your money. You can spend all of it, and if you work hard, you get it all back. But if you waste your time, you're never gonna get it back.”
“I try to live in the now where the ghosts of old wrongs do not abide.”
“For the first time in my whole life, I know what I wanna do! And for the first time, I'm gonna do it! Whether my father wants me to or not! Carpe diem!”
“You have to savor life while you can.”
“- Michael O'Neill: Kimmy says if you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just...
- Julianne Potter: Passes you by.
- Michael O'Neill: Passes you by. Yeah.”
“When people get hooked on the new age life they end up sitting at home burning candles for Mister Right, when Mister Good-Enough-For-Right-Now is waiting at the corner bar!”
“Kiss me as if it were the last time.”
“As time goes by, we all have to take the best we can get.”
“Our time is limited, we forget that.”
“I feel now the future in the instant.”
“She sees you, and you know that if you just asked her her name, you would leave with her. Forget your life, whoever you came with, and leave the beach with her. And after that day, you remember. Not every day, every week... she comes back to you. It's the memory of another life you could have had.”
“When life reaches out at a moment like this it's a sin if you don't reach back! It'll haunt you the rest of your days like a curse. You're facing a big challenge in your life right now at this very moment, right here. That girl loves you, she really loves you. So don't fuck this up.”
“- Steve Jobs: Hey, Steve Wozniak is sitting out there. Give yourselves a treat and ask if he happens to have the correct time.
- Joanna Hoffman: I have the correct time, and we're running out of it.”
“- Xenia Onatopp: Enjoy it while it lasts.
- James Bond: The very words I live by.”
“Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was.
Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that
it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life.
If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it.”