“Rambo III” quotes(1988)
Plot – Rambo strikes again in Afghanistan where he has to free an officer, prisoner of the Russians, now ruling the country. He is successful and allies with the Afghan rebels that cannot stand the Russian invasion.
All actors – Sylvester Stallone, Richard Crenna, Marc de Jonge, Kurtwood Smith, Spiros Focás, Sasson Gabai, Doudi Shoua, Randy Raney, Marcus Gilbert, Alon Aboutboul, Mahmoud Assadollahi, Joseph Shiloach, Harold Diamond, Matti Seri, Hany Said El Deen, Shaby Ben-Aroya, Marciano Shoshi, Sadiq Tawfiq, Julian Patrice, Tal Kastoriano, Benny Bruchim, Tikva Aziz, Milo Rafi, , R.T. Freeman, Iyad Hajjaj, Paul Dion Monte, Guy Nichollsshow all
“Rambo III” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Mousa: This is Afghanistan... Alexander the Great try to conquer this country... then Genghis Khan, then the British. Now Russia. But Afghan people fight hard, they never be defeated. Ancient enemy make prayer about these people... you wish to hear?
- Rambo: Um-hum.
- Mousa: Very good. It says, 'May God deliver us from the venom of the Cobra,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let me tell you a story, John. There was a sculptor. He found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months until he finally finished it. When he was ready he showed it to his friends. They said he had created a great masterpiece, but the sculptor said he hadn't created anything. The statue was always there, he...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: How's the wound?
- Rambo: You taught us to ignore pain, right?
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Is it working?
- Rambo: Not really. Don't take it personal.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Thanks.”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: You expect sympathy? You started this damn war! Now you'll have to deal with it!
- Colonel Zaysen: And we will. It is just a matter of time before we achieve a complete victory.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Yeah, well, there won't be a victory! Every day, your war machines lose ground to a bunch of poorly-armed,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: Can you fly that helicopter?
- Rambo: Let's find out!”
“- Mousa: You do not look like men Griggs sent before. You not look like you are with military.
- Rambo: I'm not.
- Mousa: What you are? Mercenary?
- Rambo: No.
- Mousa: You're not with military, not mercenary - what you are? Lost tourist?”
“- Colonel Zaysen: Who are you?
- Rambo: Your worst nightmare!”
“- Hamid: What's that?
- Rambo: It's blue light.
- Hamid: What does it do?
- Rambo: It turns blue.”
“Somewhere in the war there's supposed to be honor. Where's the honor here? Where?”