Fighting quotes996 fighting quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A fight can express things people might not be able to say with words. ”
“A shepherd must tend his flock. And at times... fight off the wolves.”
“- Eclipse: Tell me, what put you in the joint in the first place?
- Frank: Well, one night these punks broke into the garage and put a beating on old man Galetti. The whole neighborhood knew about it. The cops knew about it. But I guess these punks were connected, so the cops didn't do anything and I did. So after all the smoke had cleared,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There's a peace only to be found on the other side of war. If that war should come I will fight it!”
“All men are born to die. We know it. We carry it with us always. If your day be today, so be it. Mine will be tomorrow. Or mine today and yours tomorrow. It matters not. What matters is that you know, in your hearts, that today you are that kingdom united. You are England. Each and every one of you. England is you. And it is the space between...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was the best of the best, able to shut down, control, manipulate; all basic human instincts towards one goal: The completion of my mission. But the effects of committing extreme violence on other human beings are biological and physiological. That's the price of being a warrior.”
“Don't be afraid that time will run out. It'll be a long fight. Our battle's barely begun.”
“We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next. As for me, I will live longer than my hangman.”
“Where were you kicking? I ain't got no balls, dummy.”
“- Punch-It: We shouldn't fight, we should hide.
- Archer: If we hide, we will still lose. No more hiding.”
“- John McClane: Jack, what the fuck was that?
- Jack McClane: Just shut up, John, or, I swear to God, I will put a bullet in you this time.
- John McClane: Who do you think you're talkin' to?
- Jack McClane: The last person I wanna see.”
“- Paul Donovan: Yo, asshole. We gonna have a problem?
- Xander Cage: Oh, no problem. How was your trip? I'm just doing the math.
- Paul Donovan: Oh, yeah? What math?
- Xander Cage: Air velocitydivided by distance. So, when I stuff you down the toilet, Search And Rescue will know where to find you between China and North Korea.”
“Don't let up until you hear cartilage snap, or they crap in their pants.”
“- Virginia Venit: Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey! You want to beat him? Beat him on the course.
- Happy Gilmore: That's right, I'm gonna beat your ass on the course!
- Shooter McGavin: Yeah, right. And Grizzly Adams had a beard.
- Lee Trevino: Grizzly Adams did have a beard.”
“Triple T. K. A., time to totally kick ass!”
- Harvey "Blind" Pew: It sounded as though there was a bit of a squabble.
- Moon: Squabble? They're all dead!
- Harvey "Blind" Pew: Oh! Must have been more of a tiff then.
“There's a storm inside of us. I've heard many team guys speak of this. A burning. A river. A drive. An unrelenting desire to push yourself harder and further than anyone could think possible. Pushing ourselves into those cold, dark corners, where the bad things live. Where the bad things fight. We wanted that fight at the highest volume. A loud...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and... you have saved us all.”
“- Marko Ramius: There's one thing you haven't yet asked me: why?
- Jack Ryan: Well, I thought you would tell me when you felt ready.
- Marko Ramius: Well, there are those who believe that we should attack the United States first. Settle everything in one moment. Red October was built for that purpose.”