Sylvester Stallone quotes
“- Rico: I'm the only one who ever loved you.
- Judge Dredd: I'll be the judge of that.”
“- Eclipse: Tell me, what put you in the joint in the first place?
- Frank: Well, one night these punks broke into the garage and put a beating on old man Galetti. The whole neighborhood knew about it. The cops knew about it. But I guess these punks were connected, so the cops didn't do anything and I did. So after all the smoke had cleared,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived.”
“- Trautman: You did everything to make this private war happen. You've done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over! Look at them out there! Look at them! If you won't end this now, they will kill you. Is that what you want? It's over Johnny. It's over!
- Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I've lived in a world of death. I've watched people I've loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I've kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if they come looking for me, they will welcome death.”
“He's just a man... be more a man than him.”
“You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country.
You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.”
“Rambo? Rambo's a pussy.”
“You're the disease, and I'm the cure.”
“- John Rambo: Go live your life 'cause you've got a good one.
- Sarah: It's what I'm trying to do.
- John Rambo: No, what you're trying to do is change what is.
- Sarah: And what is?
- John Rambo: That we're like animals! It's in the blood! It's natural! Peace? That's an accident!
It's what is! When you're pushed, killing's as easy as...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rocky Balboa: How did you get so tough?
- Adrian: I live with a fighter.”
“- Night Slasher: You want to go to hell? Huh, pig? You want to go to hell with me? It doesn't matter, does it? We are the hunters. We kill the weak so the strong survive. You can't stop the new world. Your filthy society will never get rid of people like us. It's breeding them! We are the future!
- Lieutenant Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti: No!
[aims...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- George Washington Duke: C’mon, punk. Touch me and I'll sue.
[Rocky uppercuts Duke]
- Rocky Balboa: Sue me for what?”
“It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
“The older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life.”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: You don't belong here, why don't you come back with me?
- Rambo: Back to what? My friends died here, and a piece of me did too.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: The war, the whole conflict may have been wrong, but damn it, don't hate your country for it.
- Rambo: Hate? I'd die for it.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Then what is it you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My contribution to birth control.”
“- Duke: What's happening out there?
- Rocky Balboa: He's winning... I see three of him out there!
- Paulie: Hit the one in the middle.
- Duke: Right! Hit the one in the middle.”
“- Mickey: You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!
- Rocky: It's a living.
- Mickey: It's a waste of life!”
“- Michael Cutler: If I went with you, where would we go? Where would we end up?
- Lincoln Hawk: Together is all I can guarantee. I'm just a father who messed up pretty bad, I know that. I've done things real wrong, now I want to try fix things up as best I can. I want to give... you... what's inside of me. I may not have much and I may never...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John Spartan: Hold it. The Schwarzenegger Library?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes. The Schwarzenegger Presidential Library. Wasn't he an actor when you...?
- John Spartan: Stop! He was President?
- Lenina Huxley: Yes! Even though he was not born in this country, his popularity at the time caused the 61st Amendment which states...
- John Spartan: I don't...” (continue)(continue reading)