Sylvester Stallone quotes
“- Rico: I'm the only one who ever loved you.
- Judge Dredd: I'll be the judge of that.”
“- Eclipse: Tell me, what put you in the joint in the first place?
- Frank: Well, one night these punks broke into the garage and put a beating on old man Galetti. The whole neighborhood knew about it. The cops knew about it. But I guess these punks were connected, so the cops didn't do anything and I did. So after all the smoke had cleared,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived.”
“I've lived in a world of death. I've watched people I've loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I've kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if they come looking for me, they will welcome death.”
“You know what you are... what you're made of. War is in your blood. Don't fight it. You didn't kill for your country.
You killed for yourself. God's never gonna make that go away. When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing.”
“You're the disease, and I'm the cure.”
“- Rocky Balboa: How did you get so tough?
- Adrian: I live with a fighter.”
“- George Washington Duke: C’mon, punk. Touch me and I'll sue.
[Rocky uppercuts Duke]
- Rocky Balboa: Sue me for what?”
“It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
“The older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life.”
“My contribution to birth control.”
“- Duke: What's happening out there?
- Rocky Balboa: He's winning... I see three of him out there!
- Paulie: Hit the one in the middle.
- Duke: Right! Hit the one in the middle.”
“- Mickey: You had the talent to become a good fighter, but instead of that, you become a legbreaker to some cheap, second rate loanshark!
- Rocky: It's a living.
- Mickey: It's a waste of life!”
“- John Spartan: Look, Huxley, why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
- Lenina Huxley: [stands up, shocked] Ew, disgusting! You mean... fluid transfer?”
“- Mickey Goldmill: What's the matter with you? Why do you wanna fight this guy? Does anything normal go through your head?
- Rocky Balboa: Nothing that I remember.”
“- Col. Samuel Trautman: How's the wound?
- Rambo: You taught us to ignore pain, right?
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Is it working?
- Rambo: Not really. Don't take it personal.
- Col. Samuel Trautman: Thanks.”