Regret quotes276 regret quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm saying you've already done plenty of things to regret, you just don't know what they are. It's when you discover them, when you see the folly in something you've done, and you wish that you had it do over, but you know you can't, because it's too late. So you pick that thing up, and carry it with you to remind you that life goes on, the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gomez Addams: Tastes like cotton candy.
- Morticia Addams: How do you know what cotton candy tastes like?
- Gomez Addams: Tish, it was my youth. I made mistakes!”
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name is not good enough for you.
- Freddie Mercury: I've changed it legally. No going back.”
“Blame the Catholic church for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things... Oh they've done some wonderful things in their time, they preserved the might and majesty, even the mystery of the Church of Rome, the sanctity of the sacrament and the indivisible oneness of the Trinity, but if they'd let me wear one of the little rubber...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Miss Beryl: Doesn't it bother you that you haven't done more with the life God gave you?
- Sully: Not often. Now and then.”
“- Kuzco: Okay, I admit it. Maybe I wasn't as nice as I should have been. But, Yzma, do you really want to kill me?
- Yzma: Just think of it as you're being let go, that your life's going in a different direction, that your body's part of a permanent outplacement.
- Kronk: Hey, that's kinda like what he said to you when you got fired.
- Yzma: I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Pacha: Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
- Kuzko: Thanks for that. I'll log that away.”
“Might have to drop 'em. Might have to drop a dime on them niggas.”
“Maybe we should've robbed a liquor store like everybody else.”
“It's like seeing someone for the first time, like you can be passing on the street, and you look at each other for a few seconds, and there's this kind of a recognition like you both know something. Next moment the person's gone, and it's too late to do anything about it. And you always remember it because it was there, and you let it go, and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity.”
“- Miguel: Any regrets?
- Tulio: You mean besides dying? Yeah. I never had enough... gold.
- Miguel: My regret, besides dying is... our greatest adventure is over before it began, and no one will even remember us.”
“It was my hope to grow old and not die on the battlefield but i see now that the great danger in a death from natural causes is that one may be lying in one's bed chamber thinking of all the things that have been left undone.”
“A man could spend the rest of his life trying to remember what he shouldn't have said.”
“When I saw him, it was like I was seeing a ghost. Like every trigger I’ve ever pulled.”