Regret quotes273 regret quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm saying you've already done plenty of things to regret, you just don't know what they are. It's when you discover them, when you see the folly in something you've done, and you wish that you had it do over, but you know you can't, because it's too late. So you pick that thing up, and carry it with you to remind you that life goes on, the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gomez Addams: Tastes like cotton candy.
- Morticia Addams: How do you know what cotton candy tastes like?
- Gomez Addams: Tish, it was my youth. I made mistakes!”
“- Bomi Bulsara: So now the family name is not good enough for you.
- Freddie Mercury: I've changed it legally. No going back.”
“Blame the Catholic church for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things... Oh they've done some wonderful things in their time, they preserved the might and majesty, even the mystery of the Church of Rome, the sanctity of the sacrament and the indivisible oneness of the Trinity, but if they'd let me wear one of the little rubber...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Miss Beryl: Doesn't it bother you that you haven't done more with the life God gave you?
- Sully: Not often. Now and then.”
“- Pacha: Someday, you're gonna wind up all alone, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
- Kuzko: Thanks for that. I'll log that away.”
“Might have to drop 'em. Might have to drop a dime on them niggas.”
“A man could spend the rest of his life trying to remember what he shouldn't have said.”
“When I saw him, it was like I was seeing a ghost. Like every trigger I’ve ever pulled.”
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Je ne regrette rien. And you shouldn't regret rien, either.”
“I've led a bad life. I've done so much I shouldn't have. You think I'm not ashamed to be married in my condition? But you'd never understand. There are things you do without thinking, that you don't feel like you're doing wrong. I was so in love and he was so good, so decent. I know he could have found someone better, a young girl, not a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I wanted to wash off the experience of Africa but obviously I couldn't because that's who I was.”
“When we grow old, there can only be one regret - not to have given enough of ourselves.”
“I would rather make the gravest of mistakes than surrender my own judgment.”
“- John Robie: I only regret one thing.
- Danielle Foussard: That you never asked me to marry you?
- John Robie: No, that I never taught you better English.”