“The Wrong Guy” quotes(1997)
All actors – Dave Foley, David Anthony Higgins, Jennifer Tilly, Joe Flaherty, Dan Redican, Alan Scarfe, Kenneth Welsh, Enrico Colantoni, Colm Feore, Arnie Achtman, Boyd Banks, Johanna Blackshow all
“The Wrong Guy” Quotes 6 quotes
“I could kill you right now with just two teabags and some waxpaper!”
“- Nelson Hibbert: What kind of a man has a favorite daughter?
- Mr. Nagel: Now, moving along...
- Nelson Hibbert: And if you do have a favorite then you should label them! Favorite and not favorite!”
- Creepy Guy: Know how many assassins it took to kill JFK?
- Nelson Hibbert: One?
- Creepy Guy: Nope. There were no gunmen at all. His head just did that. I call it the "No Bullet theory".
“It's these damn eyes - they're too sensitive to chemicals and... filthy towels.”
“- Nelson Hibbert: Something happened to me back there with that gun pointed to my head. I had... um... I had a uh...
- Lynn Holden: An epiphany?
- Nelson Hibbert: No, no. It was more like a realization but on a grand scale...
- Lynn Holden: An epiphany!
- Nelson Hibbert: No, it had like religious proportions to it...
- Lynn Holden: You're...” (continue)(continue reading)