“Bride of Chucky” quotes(1998)
Plot – Tiffany steals the pieces of an evil doll, Chucky. She rebuilds it, locks it in a cage and gives it another doll to marry. Chucky escapes because he wants revenge. When Tiffany dies, her spirit goes into the doll: the couple searches human bodies in which they can live. Jessi, Tiffany’s neighbor, takes the dolls to the cemetery and asks his girlfriend Jade to marry him. The dolls devise an explosion to incriminate Jessi and Jade, while Chucky kills the guardian and Tiffany stabs Chucky. Finally Jade kills it. However, a newborn monster-puppet comes out from Tiffany.
All actors – Jennifer Tilly, Brad Dourif, Katherine Heigl, Nick Stabile, Alexis Arquette, Gordon Michael Woolvett, John Ritter, Lawrence Dane, Michael Louis Johnson, James Gallanders, Janet Kidder, Vince Corazza, Kathy Najimy, Park Bench, Emily Weedon, Ben Bass, Roger McKeen, Sandi Stahlbrand, Colin Clive, Boris Karloff, Elsa Lanchester, Ernest Thesigershow all
“Bride of Chucky” Quotes 21 quotes
“A woman spends all day over a hot stove slaving away for her man. The least he can do is the dishes.”
“- Tiffany: The ring. The one you left for me. I found it on the mantle the night you were killed. I've never taken it off.
- Chucky: Oh, that. The one I got from Vivian VanPelt.
- Tiffany: Vivian who?
- Chucky: Vivian VanPelt. I dumped her in the river, remember? That ring is worth five or six grand easy.
- Tiffany: You mean... you weren't gonna...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My mother always said love was supposed to set you free. But that's not true, Chucky. I've been a prisoner of my love for you for a very long time. Now it's payback time.”
“- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- Chucky: Have I got a rubber? Tiff, look at me. I'm all rubber.
- Tiffany: That's right... wait, I thought you were plastic.
- Chucky: Tiff... kiss me
- Tiffany: Ok.”
You know what the French call an orgasm? La petite morte. "The Little Death". Come on, Tiffany. Let's die a little.
“- Chucky: Tiffany! Where the fuck are you?
- Jesse: You got company?
- Tiffany: Nope, just babysitting. Foul-mouthed little fucker.”
“- Tiffany: You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if you know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey! I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe.
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Anne, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.”
“I'll kill anybody, but I'll only sleep with someone I love.”
“- Tiffany: Chucky was an incredible lover! He was the best I ever had.
- Damien: Oh, come on, Tiff. He ain't big enough to handle a woman like you?
- Chucky: It ain't the size that counts, asshole - it's what you do with it.”
“- Chief Warren Kincaid: Jade, when you're 18 you can go to hell for all I care. But until then, I'm stuck with you, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you embarass me by winding up on Jerry Springer with some trailer trash low-life.
- Jesse: You fuck.
- Chief Warren Kincaid: But you won't. Not Jade anyway, not anymore.”
“Here I am, slaving a way over a hot stove, making cookies... making Swedish meatballs, and for what? A man who doesn't appreciate me! For a man that can't even wash one fucking dish! For a man who isn't even a man at all where it counts, if you get my drift!”
“- Jesse: Jade, this is too much for me. I love you, I will always love you, but there is a limit to how much I can take.
- Jade: Would you please stop talking to me like I'm the one who's crazy? You're the crazy one! You're the mass murderer!
- Jesse: You mean multiple murderer!
- Jade: So you admit it?
- Jesse: No, I don't!”
“Any guy would need a hunk of plastic, probably battery operated to get a reaction out of you in bed.”
“- Jesse: They think we're mass murderers!
- David: Multiple murderers, actually. Mass murderers kill a whole lot of people at the same time, like at the post office.”