Eyes quotes120 eyes quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Anne Lewis: Good eyes, Murphy.
- RoboCop: Good as money can buy.”
“I just wish your eyes weren't that color.”
“- Sgt Howell: Have you ever roped a goat, Hollywood?
- Hollywood Zane: No, Sarge.
- Sgt Howell: Have you ever looked into a goat's eyes?
- Hollywood Zane: No, Sarge.
- Sgt Howell: Good. That would be unnatural.”
“The best I can give you is a fake smile and dead eyes.”
“It was once said that a person’s eyes are the windows to their souls. That was before people had cell phones.”
“- Ticket Seller: Something wrong with your eyes?
- Roger Thornhill: Yes, they're sensitive to questions.”
“- Mike Johnson: Well, go ahead. Say it.
- Maggie Phillips: I wasn't going to say anything.
- Mike Johnson: You don't have to put it into words, baby. It's sticking out of your eyes.”
“Because nature is what we see here in our heads. Nothing else! Without our eyes, there's no nature. And none of us sees the world around us the same way.”
“Your eyes are amazing do you know that? You should never shut them, not even at night.”
“- Dottie Smith: Your eyes hurt.
- Killer Joe Cooper: I beg your pardon?”
“- Maria: Remember, Paris, protect the poulaki - eyes open knees shut!
- Aunt Voula: [to Maria] If your knees are open, shut your eyes.”
“Don't you turn your back on me, Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you! I want to see the light leave your eyes!”
“Please don't lump me in with that, you know, I could give a shit what color you are. No, what I want is deeper. I want your eye, man. I want those things you see through.”
“Have you always been alone? Did you ever have someone? Do you know what happened to you, do you? Because I don't. I don't know what happened to me. I don't know! I look in the mirror and the only thing I recognize, are these eyes. In this old man's face. You know sometimes I think I was either born too early or too late for my life. Maybe we're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Garbo had an icy look in her eyes when anyone sought to impose upon her, as, according to studio gossip, Groucho Marx discovered one day. He saw a well-known figure approaching in slacks and floppy hat, waylaid her, bent down in his famous crouch and peeked up under the brim. Two prisms of pure Baltic blue stared down at him, and he backed away...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Professor Charles Xavier: Heterochromia was in reference to your eyes which I have to say are stunning. One green, one blue. It's a mutation. It's a very groovy mutation. I've got news for you, Amy. You are a mutant.
- Co-Ed: First you proposition a girl, then you call her deformed. How is that seduction technique working for you?”
“You know, a great poet once said that love enters through the eyes. You must be very careful not to see too much.”
“If any part of the human body has a tendency to break down, the eyes have it.”
“Don't look him in the eye! It challenges him! He doesn't like that!”
“- Shelley Darlingson: [puts on Natalie's glasses] God, you need to go to the eye doctor!
- Natalie: I did. That's where I got my glasses.”
“- Earl Devereaux: You see this contact lens?
- Flint Lockwood: Yeah?
- Earl Devereaux: This contact lens represents you! And my eye represents my eye! [puts on contact lens] I've got my eye on you!”