Jennifer Tilly quotes
“Everybody knows that love goes away.”
“My mother always said love was supposed to set you free. But that's not true, Chucky. I've been a prisoner of my love for you for a very long time. Now it's payback time.”
“- Corky: You know what difference is between you and me, Violet?
- Violet: No.
- Corky: Me neither.”
“A woman spends all day over a hot stove slaving away for her man. The least he can do is the dishes.”
“- Mike: I like everything about you. Just the other day someone asked me who I thought the most beautiful was in all of Monstropolis. You know what I said?
- Celia: What did you say?
- Mike: I said... Sulley!
- Celia: Sulley?!”
“- Tiffany: The ring. The one you left for me. I found it on the mantle the night you were killed. I've never taken it off.
- Chucky: Oh, that. The one I got from Vivian VanPelt.
- Tiffany: Vivian who?
- Chucky: Vivian VanPelt. I dumped her in the river, remember? That ring is worth five or six grand easy.
- Tiffany: You mean... you weren't gonna...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I still haven't made a film that defines who I am.”
“I would rather be loved by somebody who respected me.”
- Olive: Hey, didn't I tell you to make "horse durves"?
- Venus: I don't make nothin' out of horses, especially "horse durves", 'cause I don't know what they are, and neither do you.
“She's pert. If you like pert.”
“- Nick: These are black pearls.
- Olive: Oh, don't give me that. I never heard of black pearls.
- Nick: Just because you never heard of them it doesn't mean they don't exist.
- Olive: What do you think I am, some kind of chump? They're black, for God's sake. They probably came from defective oysters.”
“- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- Chucky: Have I got a rubber? Tiff, look at me. I'm all rubber.
- Tiffany: That's right... wait, I thought you were plastic.
- Chucky: Tiff... kiss me
- Tiffany: Ok.”
- Corky: So, Caesar works for the Mafia?
- Violet: Strange, nobody calls it that anymore. Caesar calls it "the Business".
I'm not getting pregnant again, I'll tell you that much. My mother always said, "Once is a blessing, twice is a curse".
“- Jennifer Tilly: Why doesn't anybody take me seriously?
- Chucky: Nice tits.
- Jennifer Tilly: Thank you.”
“- Chucky: Tiffany! Where the fuck are you?
- Jesse: You got company?
- Tiffany: Nope, just babysitting. Foul-mouthed little fucker.”
“- Fran Carvey: What's the plan?
- Rudy Travis: The plan is shut up.”
“- Tiffany: You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if you know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey! I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe.
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Anne, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.”