Weakness quotes189 weakness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a fat man with greasy hair and half a moustache.”
“It is our weakness that calls forth the grace of God. You show your weakness, He gives us strength.”
“When you least expect it, nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spot.”
“Don't be pussy-whipped, whip that pussy.”
“- Blue Stanton: We need a water break.
- Coach Herman Boone: A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Blue is no longer tired, and thirsty.”
“All dictatorships take away our freedom to choose. We both know that. Or reveal our own weaknesses.”
“- Michel Delassalle: A sick person shouldn't worry about her appearance.
- Christina Delassalle: I'm not sick.
- Nicole Horner: She's delicate, you know it.
- Michel Delassalle: Delicate? Yes, when she came from Caracas. Today, she's a cute little ruin. She doesn't risk anything. Ruins are indestructible. She'll bury us all. Won't you, my little...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In my experience, the proud are the first to fall.”
“Ever since I’ve known you, you talk like a radicle, but you live like a rich guy. I don’t think you’re willing to lose all of this just to do the right thing.”
“We all have our little foibles, and mine is the prompt settling of accounts.”
“- Teresa: Be careful, he's very clever.
- Major Blas Vivar: But his men don't like him.”
“Most people don't believe something can happen until it already has. That's not stupidity or weakness, that's just human nature.”
“There's a real big gap between getting your ass kicked and having a dancing, singing sprite fool you with trickery and then strike your throat before you even know you're in a fight. But I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that, because all you do is make moves from up in your ivory tower.”
“Where is the place for a weak man in a world like this?”
“Keep a memory of me, not as a king or a hero; but as a man: fallible and flawed.”
“You, you think the Orphans ain't with it? You, you think the Orphans ain't well known?”
“Wow. Wow! I mean, I saw the punch coming a mile away but I just figured it'd be all pathetic and weak.”