Weakness quotes193 weakness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a fat man with greasy hair and half a moustache.”
“Weakness is tiring, but strength is exhausting.”
“It is our weakness that calls forth the grace of God. You show your weakness, He gives us strength.”
“When you least expect it, nature has cunning ways of finding our weakest spot.”
“I ain't so tough.”
“Don't be pussy-whipped, whip that pussy.”
“I think the best acting is when you allow yourself to be kind of vulnerable in the moment.”
“- Blue Stanton: We need a water break.
- Coach Herman Boone: A water break? Water is for cowards. Water makes you weak. Water is for washing blood off that uniform and you don't get no blood on my uniform, boy you must be outside your mind! We are going to do up-downs, until Blue is no longer tired, and thirsty.”
“We got a whole hat philosophy, you know what I'm saying? Back in the days when there was slaves and stuff, they would work in the hot sun all day, with the sun beating down them. Hatless. Not even a babushka. So by the time they got back to the plantation from being in all the heat, they was too tired to rebel against their masters, right? So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Our weaknesses sometimes serve us better than our strengths.”
“- Eugenie Rose Chaney: My full name is Eugenie Rose. Of the two names I've always favored Rose, 'cause it smells of brown soap and beer. Eugenie is somehow more fragile.
- Bennett Marco: Still, when I asked you what your name was, you said it was Eugenie.
- Eugenie Rose Chaney: Quite possible I was feeling more or less fragile at that instant.”
“Acting is an opportunity for me to try to explore and examine and expose humanity's weaknesses that are intrinsic to our nature as humans and learn from them; thereby, it's like a sociological expose.”
“All dictatorships take away our freedom to choose. We both know that. Or reveal our own weaknesses.”
“- Michel Delassalle: A sick person shouldn't worry about her appearance.
- Christina Delassalle: I'm not sick.
- Nicole Horner: She's delicate, you know it.
- Michel Delassalle: Delicate? Yes, when she came from Caracas. Today, she's a cute little ruin. She doesn't risk anything. Ruins are indestructible. She'll bury us all. Won't you, my little...” (continue)(continue reading)
“In my experience, the proud are the first to fall.”
“Ever since I’ve known you, you talk like a radicle, but you live like a rich guy. I don’t think you’re willing to lose all of this just to do the right thing.”