Daughter quotes188 daughter quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Izabella: Your daughter, what would you say to her?
- Cade Yeager: Brush your teeth, work hard, stay away from any boy in a band. Especially a drummer.”
“I loved Susan from the moment she was born, and I love her now and every minute in between. And what I dream of is a man who will discover her, and that she will discover a man who will love her, who is worthy of her, who is of this world, this time and has the grace, compassion, and fortitude to walk beside her as she makes her way through this...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Tommy Djilas: Mayor Shinn, your honor, your daughter and I have been going steady behind your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: What?
- Tommy Djilas: We'd rather be doing it in front of your back.
- Mayor George Shinn: Doing what?
- Tommy Djilas: Well...
- Mayor George Shinn: Never mind!”
“Gentlemen: these are my daughters. They will accompany us into Laos. Unfortunately, I have no sons to offer you. They were killed by Laotian Red Guards during opium run. However, Colonel Rhodes, I am certain my daughters will prove themselves worthy.”
“Right then I knew we'd lost her. She'll always love us of course, but not in the old way. From now on her love will be handed out like a farmer's wife tossing scraps to the family rooster.”
“- Dr. Austin Sloper: Do you remember her mother? Her mother who had so much grace and gaiety. This is her child.
- Elizabeth Almond: Austin, no child could compete with this image you have of her mother.
- Dr. Austin Sloper: You're not entitled to say that. Only I know what I lost when she died and what I got in her place.”
“I don't want my daughters growing up entitled and spoiled. And I agree with my father: you give your children enough money to do something but not enough to do nothing.”
“My only child was murdered. She was twelve. Did you hear about it? What you probably didn't hear, and what I hope you never have to deal with, Miss Gennaro, is what that feels like. What I have to deal with. Knowing that my little girl likely died crying out for me to come and save her. And I never did.”
“- Mother: Sybylla, I want to have a talk with you.
- Sybylla Melvyn: Talk away.
- Mother: You're a young woman now and - I have been thinking about this a great deal - we can't afford to keep you any longer.”
“- Will Henry: I just did grown up stuff.
- Colette: What kind of grown-up stuff?
- Will Henry: You know, like, just walking around, doing a job, talking in the serious voice...”
“Anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel, I doubt anybody would miss you.”
“- Bryan Mills: What's your first priority here, Inspector?
- Franck Dotzler: To arrest St. John and charge him with your ex-wife's murder.
- Bryan Mills: My first priority is my daughter.”
“This is your chance to earn that look in your daughter's eyes, to become the hero that she already thinks you are.”
“- Leslie Breitbart: How's my daughter?
- Josh: How's she seem to you?
- Leslie Breitbart: Seems well.
- Josh: So why are you asking me?”
“- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): The one with the pits in his face?
- Rianne Murtaugh: Those are dimples!
- Roger Murtaugh (Lethal Weapon): Those are pits. When he smiles, I can see through his head.”
“The more you get hit, the harder you fight.”
“- Jenny Lerner: When I was 11, I stole $32 from your wallet.
- Jason Lerner: When you were a baby I once dropped you on your head.”
“Now I have a daughter to think about. It's really the first time I've thought about the future and what it could be.”
“We just want our daughter back. We just want our daughter back.”
“- Adaline Bowman: I see you already forgot our little talk about sodium.
- Flemming: No, I am simply choosing to ignore it.”
“Anything I've done up till May 27th 1999 was kind of an illusion, existing without living. My daughter, the birth of my daughter, gave me life.”