Plot – A former rebel during the sixties, a paranoiac nicknamed Mom, a former CIA agent, a computer genious, a blind audio expert, an evil man, a comforting woman and a services man are the players of a game. They're hired to look for an extraordinary contraption, which is also searched by the Mafia.
All actors – Jo Marr, Gary Hershberger, Robert Redford, Sidney Poitier, David Strathairn, Dan Aykroyd, River Phoenix, Bodhi Elfman, Denise Dowse, Hanyee, Timothy Busfield, Eddie Jones, Time Winters, Mary McDonnell, Jun Asai, Donal Logue, George Hearn, Lee Garlington, John Shepard, Ellaraino, Shayna Hollinquist, Dayna Hollinquist, Jacqueline Brand, Julie Gigante, Victoria Miskolczy, David Speltz, Leslie Hardy, John Moio, James Craven, R.C. Everbeck, Ben Kingsley, Ernie Tetrault, Lori Hall, Stephen Tobolowsky, George Cheung, Hayward Soo Hoo, Michael Kinney, Rudy Francis Nemetz, Ralph Monaco, Paul Jenkins, Al Foster, George Hartmann, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Michael Boston, Anthony Winters, Jeff Joy, Amy Benedict, James Earl Jones, Roger Callard, Ryal Haakenson, Michael Milhoan, Cheryl Mooreshow all
“Sneakers” Quotes 20 quotes
“This LTX-71 concealable mike is part of the same system that NASA used when they faked the Apollo Moon landings. They had the astronauts broadcast around the world from a sound stage at Norton Air Force Base in San Bernadino, California. So it worked for them, shouldn't give us too many problems.”
“There isn't a government on this planet that wouldn't kill us all for that thing.”
“No more secrets, Marty.”
“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”
“- Whistler: I want peace on earth and goodwill toward men.
- Mr. Bernard Abbott: We are the United States Government! We don't do that sort of thing.
- Bishop: You're just gonna have to try.
- Mr. Bernard Abbott: All right, I'll see what I can do.
- Whistler: Thank you very much. That's all I ask.”
“I cannot kill my friend. Kill my friend.”
“- Dick Gordon: National Security Agency.
- Bishop: Ah. You're the guys I hear breathing on the other end of my phone.
- Dick Gordon: No, that's the FBI. We're not chartered for domestic surveillance.
- Bishop: Oh, I see. You just overthrow governments. Set up friendly dictators.
- Dick Gordon: No, that's the CIA. We protect our government's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The government took my home.”
“The world isn't run by weapons anymore, or energy, or money. It's run by little ones and zeroes, little bits of data. It's all just electrons.”
“- Cosmo: Posit: people think a bank might be financially shaky.
- Bishop: Consequence: people start to withdraw their money.
- Cosmo: Result: pretty soon it is financially shaky.
- Bishop: Conclusion: you can make banks fail.
- Cosmo: Bzzt. I've already done that. Maybe you've heard about a few? Think bigger.”
“We got bupkis! We turn ourselves in now, they'll give us twenty years in the electric chair!”
“In a surprise announcement, the Republican National Committee has revealed it is bankrupt. A spokesman for the party said they had plenty of money in their accounts last week, but today they just don't know where the money has gone. But not everybody is going begging. Amnesty International, Greenpeace and the United Negro College Fund announced...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Gunter Janek: I'm sorry. It's just, I have this work.
- Dr. Elena Rhyzkov: I'll give you something to work, baby!
- Dr. Gunter Janek: Ok. Just for a little while.”
“- Crease: Now what are you saying, the NSA killed Kennedy?
- Mother: No, they shot him but they didn't kill him. He's still alive.”
“You will give me the box, right now, or I will kill you, right now.”